Wolverine and the X-Men Forums

Nicktoons Networks (ended 2009)

Make a continuing series

jdogrules

[21]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 10
    exterminator25 wrote:
    (I've decided to stop posting on here, as you have completely ignored my last few episodes and their plot line merging with yours in favour of only your plot line)

People dont care about this board and its sad since the shows a big hit......i enjoyed your series
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

exterminator25

[22]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 27
    jdogrules wrote:
    exterminator25 wrote:
    (I've decided to stop posting on here, as you have completely ignored my last few episodes and their plot line merging with yours in favour of only your plot line)

People dont care about this board and its sad since the shows a big hit......i enjoyed your series

thank you

weathermanwatch

[23]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 3

ime to wind it up and get the forum locked as no one is replying.

Episode 19 - The Final Battle - PART ONE: The X-Men defeat the dark Xavier and get back to the past. There they find out that Quicksilver and Supersonica are with Pan. Can they defeat the three mutants, who are now ruling the world?

To be continued...

Episode 20 - The Final Battle - PART TWO: The mutants and non-mutants must put their differences aside when Pan reveals that he has created a machine and is going to absorb every single one of the mutants' powers. Will he be stopped by the world - literally?

To be continued...

FINAL EPISODE - Death Toll: In the season finale, the mutants' powers have been wiped out ad the world is in mass chaos! Can the people destroy Pan's power source. Meanwhile, Xavier wakes up from his coma in the middle of a siege on the X-Mansion!

weathermanwatch

[24]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 3
    weathermanwatch wrote:

ime to wind it up and get the forum locked as no one is replying.

Episode 19 - The Final Battle - PART ONE: The X-Men defeat the dark Xavier and get back to the past. There they find out that Quicksilver and Supersonica are with Pan. Can they defeat the three mutants, who are now ruling the world?

To be continued...

Episode 20 - The Final Battle - PART TWO: The mutants and non-mutants must put their differences aside when Pan reveals that he has created a machine and is going to absorb every single one of the mutants' powers. Will he be stopped by the world - literally?

To be continued...

FINAL EPISODE - Death Toll: In the season finale, the mutants' powers have been wiped out ad the world is in mass chaos! Can the people destroy Pan's power source. Meanwhile, Xavier wakes up from his coma in the middle of a siege on the X-Mansion!

DO NOT POST ANY NEW EPISODES!!!

exterminator25

[25]Oct 4, 2009
    • level: 27

Season 2

Episode 1 - Changes (Part 1)

The X-Men are dealing hard without professor xavier after he sacrificed himself to save the world. Wolverine hasn't returned from his motorcyling trip, Cyclops has taken to heavy drinking, Jean has taken over as head of the X men and an old enemy has returned, with big plans for world domination.

xextremex

[26]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 4

What the heck happened after Episode 10?? It was going well and flowing, but then the story was dropped. Good effort.

xextremex

[27]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 4

I think you guys are just introducing too many characters. Stay with the ones you have in the first few episodes: Cyclops, Magneto, Jean, Rogue, Wolverine, Iceman, Shadowcat, Toad, Wanda, Xavier, Angel, Nightcrawler, Mystique, Juggernaut.

So, Quicksilver and Supersonica are dead? You should have a main lineup and a list of the dead.

Too bad there aren't more people or this could work.

If anyone's interested...
    X-Men: Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Rogue, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler
    Allies: Magneto, Wanda, Angel
    Enemies: Mystique, Juggernaut, Toad, Quicksilver, Supersonica

Season 2 Episode 2.... On his own, Wolverine encounters a new enemy. Scott struggles to remain on the team. Jean assembles the remaining X-Men to hunt for Sinister only to find someone else.