Wolverine and the X-Men Forums

Nicktoons Networks (ended 2009)

possible Wolverine Rogue romance

anyone thing there is a possible Logan Rogue romance in the show.

loganrogue24

[1]Jun 10, 2009
    • level: 6

anyone think there is a possible Wolverine Rogue romance in the show i got that vibe in a couple episodes. even in the dvd copmantary they said something or implied a Wolverine Rogue romance i guess we will see as the series goes on i guess.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WolvFrost

[2]Jun 11, 2009
    • level: 2

No Bub! It ain't happenin' cuz ya know why? cuz wolverine's like a big bro to rogue...n rogue's like a kid sis to Wolverine!!! they don't feel like to be in that kind of relationship that you girls r thinkin!!! they feel each other like family!!!!!! and besides, Wolverine's too old for rogue to have a relationship cuz that doesn't seem right n cool...rogue's a teenager and she should have a relationship with a teenager - someone like bobby, or as she has a relationship with gambit! Rogue & Gambit r cool 2gether!!!!!!! n Wolverine need someone who knows things! who knows how to solve a problem, who's snot slutty!!!!

Wolverine's perfect with Emma Frost!!!! they look perfect 2together! it would have been really really awesome if Wolverine really had a relationship with Emma...Scott got his own girl, every1 has their own girl except Emma and Wolverine...did u guys notice that?

Forge & Storm has a relationship (true love)...Scott & Jean has a relationship (true love)...Iceman & Kiity has a relationship (not too serious, but Kitty and Nightcrawler has real strong bonds! also with colossus)...Sebastian Shaw & Black Queen has a relationship (true love)...Magneto & Prof.X has a good friendship (they are friends, but not in "relationship"!!!)...Rogue & Gambit has a relationship (love)...Rogue & Wolverine has a family bond (cuz they both are the same type, they have no family)...Nightcrawler & Scarlet Witch has a relationship (love)...Emma has feelings for Scott (but don't want to have feelings, you guys will understand that later on!)...Wolverine has a love-bond with Jean (but doesn't work out)...

So you See!!! every1 has their own successful love-life except Emma & Wolverine...So I say "Go WOLVERINE & EMMA!!!!! YOU TOO ARE COOL AND PERFECTS, PLEASE GET IT OVER WITH IN SEASON 2!!!! YOU TOO LOOK GREAT TOGETHER (except if wolverine becomes soft on Emma)"

...because she Sacrificed her life to save them!!!! including Wolverine...so i think wolverine should do some respect to Emma and grow a deep relationship with her...cuz i know that Emma wants Wolverine from deep inside!!!! and thats true! And I don't care if It doesn't go as the main comic's story!!!!!!! Sometime's things need to change!!!!!!!! just like that show "Smallville"!!!!!

loganrogue24

[3]Jun 11, 2009
    i value your opion but i think Logan Rogue or even Emma Logan has a chance. but knowing marvel both are pairings will probaly get screwed over which sucks. i think Logan has something with Rogue and Emma maybe Rogue and Emma can date Logan that would rock. iam just going by what the comentary on the dvd said so who knows.

ZBishop26

[4]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 7
    Logan and Rogue have a more fatherly/daughter relationship, which Wolverine is known to have quite a few of.

Also from we've seen in the show it would appear that Emma has the hots for Scott, and is apparently dead, but who knows what'll happen in season 2.

And Wolverine has always come as a more solidarity character, who'd go down the path of one-night stands, but again who knows what creative team will do.

The_Dude14

[5]Jun 17, 2009

A Wolverine-Rogue romance seems a little icky to me. Seems to me that it is a continuation of the mentor role that Logan takes with X-Girls, in this case a continuation of the movies pairing of Wolverine and Rogue, but also apparent in the comics with Jubilee and Kitty.

My guess is Wolverine's inevitable love story is going to be with Jean. That's the vibe I'm getting, that Jean'll dump Scott for Logan (something that I'm sure many have been wanting to see occur) which I'm guessing will send Scott to the dark side (Scott is clearly visible in the AoA teaser at the end of season 1 at the side of Apacalypse) and that bringing him back to the light side will be one of the season's arcs.

Edited on 06/17/2009 12:34pm

ZBishop26

[6]Jun 24, 2009
    The_Dude14 wrote:

A Wolverine-Rogue romance seems a little icky to me. Seems to me that it is a continuation of the mentor role that Logan takes with X-Girls, in this case a continuation of the movies pairing of Wolverine and Rogue, but also apparent in the comics with Jubilee and Kitty.

My guess is Wolverine's inevitable love story is going to be with Jean. That's the vibe I'm getting, that Jean'll dump Scott for Logan (something that I'm sure many have been wanting to see occur) which I'm guessing will send Scott to the dark side (Scott is clearly visible in the AoA teaser at the end of season 1 at the side of Apacalypse) and that bringing him back to the light side will be one of the season's arcs.

That sounds like it could be really interesting if it's done correctly.

aang001_org

[7]Sep 23, 2009
    • level: 1
    Rogue and Gambit are the fit that should be. Not this non sense... And what the crap is this non sense of Wolverine and Mysteik? Where is Silver fox? Yoriko/ aka Lady Death Strike? Real Past girls of Wolverine. If any younger chick is getting with wolverine, it better be Jubilee! That's the only young chick he hangs with. So unless Jean is leaving Scott for Wolverine which happens often, he aint looking no other girls way.

MoCrovellie

[8]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 11
    Season 2 will be Age of Apocalypse and if they stick to the comics in general then Wolverine will be with Storm, if i remember correctly.

Wolverine and Rogue, no that's to disgusting, unless your an american Redneck, then your familiar to inbreeding, becauze that would be like an inbred relation. He looks more to her like a daughter and she to him like a father.

I think Wolverine also deserves real love, he has only known tragic love. Silverfox, Lady Deathstrike, and the other japanese lady, at some point they all wanted to kill him. And Jean ofcourse, which has always been out of his grasp becauze of Scott, except in some comics they shared the bed, but he never was the love of her life.

loganrogue24

[9]Jan 30, 2010
    you guys are weird idk you are so against Wolverine and Rogue so much they seem to fit in my eyes even in the first episode Rogue even told Logan shes just like him and he gets this sadish look on his face. if you watch season 1 you can tell Logan and Rogue care deeply for each other.

hapat

[10]Feb 3, 2010
    • level: 14
    You are the one completely mixed up. Yes they care for one another, in a father/daughter way as said. Just because your jsut like someone doesn't mean there is a romantic relationship. Again it's just like father/daughter. Same as the old show with him and Jubilee. Just Rogue is a bit more grown up then she was, but she still isn't that much older. It just be wrong in so many ways. Her and Gambit and him and Jean, latter is what will go on. Plus he hates Emma so that will never happen either. wolverine is destined to be alone anyway, anyone who comes close gets killed or goes bad or those he likes are taken.

The_Dude14

[11]Feb 9, 2010

MoCrovellie wrote:
    Season 2 will be Age of Apocalypse and if they stick to the comics in general then Wolverine will be with Storm, if i remember correctly.
    In the comics, the AOA brought Jean and Wolverine together. Scott was evil (well, playing for the wrong team, at least... or the right one, if you like winning). If I recall correctly (which I may not be) it was a rescuing Jean that brought Logan and Scott together in the clash that cost Wolverine his hand and Scott his eye and lead Wolverine to split from Magneto's X-Men.

Ironically, as that story played out, Jean would leave Wolverine for Scott, and lead him to turn good before that story was finished.

I think you confused it with an AOA inspired story the original animated series did that brought Wolverine and Storm together. In that one, time travel shenaningans lead to the death of Prof. X creating the alternate future (exactly what created the comics' AOA, only I don't think Prof. X's crazy son, Legion, had any role in the cartoon version). Bishop, ever the player in time travel shaningans, enlists the Wolverine and Storm couple to help set the future right, which they do, despite reluctance to lose the relationship they had. It was really well done.

And in WATXM, weren't the necessary sparks been flying between Storm and Angel, or am I making that up? With Apacalypse taking the stage, you know Archangel will be involved, so I imagine that flirtation will have a role in their arc.

hapat wrote:
    wolverine is destined to be alone anyway, anyone who comes close gets killed or goes bad or those he likes are taken.
    all sounds like Jean, to me.

Edited on 02/09/2010 1:21pm
    Edited 3 total times.

hapat

[12]Feb 11, 2010
    • level: 14
    Oh he's had fifty women just like Jean, Yuriko to name one.

nenena25

[13]Feb 13, 2010
    • level: 8
    sorry but for me it's rogue and gambit, kitty and collossus, nightcrawler and scarlet witch. as i seen rogue and wolverine are more like father daughter, that's how i see it

xextremex

[14]Mar 30, 2010
    • level: 4

No, I agree with the OP. You are all missing the point that this is a new cartoon series that is obviously changing the relationships - Wolverine/Mystique, Polaris/Gambit (?). ANOTHER Wolverine pines over Jean?? Zzzzzzzzz

Yes, Rogue always belongs with Gambit and I am one of their biggest supporters. But as far as THIS take on the franchise, anything is possible. I definitely see more of a father/daughter relationship..... buta Wolverine/Rogue romance is not crazy with how close they seem to be.

And clearly many people forget that they HAVE kissed in the comics. It's Sci-Fi, people.

Rogue and Wolverine 2

rogue and wolverine from x-men

The first one was when that crazy robot (Nan?) screwed with everyone's minds.

Anyway,

AWWWW!!! Rogue and Gambit kiss

Edited on 03/30/2010 10:37pm