Wolverine and the X-Men Forums

Nicktoons Networks (ended 2009)

Ratings for this season

mc31

[1]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 13

I noticed that the show score rating is 7.9 which is quite poor for an X-Men series and for a time I was worried that the series would not last a year. But then I looked at the individual episode ratings and over the course of the season they averaged at 8.5 which is the makings of a quality show.

So why this difference? Should Wolverine and the X-Men be a better rated show at TV.com than it is?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ZmaXcharmvill3

[2]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 5
    i think people just rate the show really low because they might not like it as much as the previews 2 x-men shows and want it to have a low rating here. i think it's a pretty good show...i like x-men evolution better but i think this is awesome. some individual episodes aren't that great but the overall season arc, with the 3 part premier & finale etc... i think it is better than TAS and more epic than season 1 of X-Men Evolution.

chang_1910

[3]Dec 7, 2009
    • level: 4
    putting a side the original x-men cartoon from back in the days, this one is the best x-men.... AMAZING!!! alternative story..

only thing I miss is .. SPOILER FROM epp 26

***SPOILER***
    I read season 2 is confirmed.. hope is true and that the show continue until a GOOD end and no a "cancel" one...

and that ALL seasons get to DVD (or better to BRay..) it below next to teh original cartoons

ZmaXcharmvill3

[4]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 5
    chang_1910 wrote:
    putting a side the original x-men cartoon from back in the days, this one is the best x-men.... AMAZING!!! alternative story..

***SPOILER***
    I read season 2 is confirmed.. hope is true and that the show continue until a GOOD end and no a "cancel" one...

and that ALL seasons get to DVD (or better to BRay..) it below next to teh original cartoons

i agree with you on the spoiler from eppy 26 thing...it was way too short, so hopefully they will delve deeper in season 2 or 3(if the show lasts that long )... but that's something that i feel use viewers are kinda deprived of...the x-men have been around for a while in the show history, so there are a lot of missed storylines we are too late to see. ya know what i mean?

tweenboy

[5]Dec 11, 2009
    • level: 9
    chang_1910 wrote:

***SPOILER***

The Dark Pheniox Saga is a little too much for kids 6-12(The ages the show is pionting at),I just dont see how they can water it down without atleast killin Scott,logan,Or miss Marvel Girl herself.

xextremex

[6]Mar 30, 2010
    • level: 4

They can always go back to it. I don't understand why you think it's gone for good. Just look at how many times Jean has died. [And now what, Sinister is actually ALIVE?? BS, in my mind Rogue killed him. It was bada**. End of story.]

It may be better for this show if they stay away from Dark Phoenix though. They should work on another storyline that hasn't already been explored in the older shows.