Women's Murder Club

Never Tell

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM May 13, 2008 on ABC

• Another great show bites the dust.

A prosecutor, detective, medical examiner and a reporter. All strong, assertive, intelligent women. They work well together, solving crimes, supporting each other and watching out for each other. What could be so wrong with this formula? Ask the men who run the network! Whew, now that I have gotten that off my chest... This final episode did not disappoint. From the very beginning, the writers have teased us with bits and pieces about Lindsay's obsession with the serial killer - "The Kiss Me Not Killer." In this episode, Lindsay learns the identity of the killer and must come face to face with him. It was tense and a good resolution (no spoilers here!). The romantic in me was very happy to see Lindsay find a man to love. Even though we'll never get to see what happens with them, I can imagine some jet setting and romantic getaways. I wish we had some more time to get to know these characters, especially Claire and her paralyzed husband. Ah...well...I'll have to fill in all of the blanks myself. Sorry to see this show go...