Wonder Pets!

Nickelodeon (ended 2009)

Wonder Pets! Fan Reviews (58)

6.4
  • Uh....

What does this teach children, nothing, it just shows three animals a guinea pig, a turtle, and a duck that saves other animals. I love animals but god this show is bad! Secondly I can't believe my teacher even likes this show, he sings the song the animals sing while I'm working, I'm not kidding!!!! Also they go to far to pick any kind of animal to rescue randomly, Save The Ants?, What The Heck?!?!, ants are too small!!! This show is just way too weird! The guinea pig annoys me the most but I don't know why. This show doesn't teach anything to little children, so i wouldn't recommend it good.
  • Not interested...

This show dosen't hold my interest, neither appeals me or entertains me, the episodes are boring and rather crappy. So like this show is about 3 pets who save other animals before something horrible goes on. The songs are catchy but i don't really like them neither this show. Can't believe these cartoons are just getting worst nowadays, they might be getting less educational because the educations are not what kids should be learning and this is more horrible because the only thing about this show is the pets try to save the animals and that is not what kids should be learning, abducts do that kind of stuff not kids because they can not even work and they don't even have a job yet. Children should be learning more about how to get along with people, numbers, abc's such and so we just can't do this anymore nick we just can't handle it! Please add more education to your shows and stop teaching kids something they shouldn't be learning yet.
  • The singing will make your ears bleed the pain this show gives to you is terrible

Have you ever seen those annoying TV shows which look kind of creepy this is one. Well this is about animals saving other ones it has a Turtle, Guinea Pig, Duck i don't really get the plot myself i couldn't care less though my niece loves it.

Why is this so bad the animation is creepy they use real pictures of animals and animate them in a horrible way. To make the show even worse they get kids to do the voices and they hardly talk they sing all the time feels like it will make your ears bleed it's that bad. I say get stuff like this off TV for kids and play more stuff that is useful to them like Dora and Diego.

Nick JR airing this show is stupid who ever let it on TV needs to be fired because it is the worst kids show I have seen seriously. AVOID THIS SHOW.
  • This show is boring......

Anyways...... its all about 3 little animals who always save the day and rescuing animals thats it. And it is also disappointing for little kids too. Well the animation is made out of cut-outs well its not a stop-motion or what, it is a cgi animation i think. They are always sing until the entire episode, they sing again and again until the show has ended. There is also an episode that there are in the dinosaur age still its all about rescuing animals and they sing too. Wonder Pets is not a animated cartoon is a cgi cartoon i think. I recommended this shows is for little kids.
  • Really people?

You guys are saying its a baby show. OF COURSE ITS A DAMN BABY SHOW. REALLY U GUYS GET A LIFE. But still the shows annoying.
  • Too much teamwork...

Okay, believe it or not, i like this show. I could have given it a 2.0, 1.0, 10 or 6.0, but i will give it a 5.0 Mediocre. Here's why. It's because it's good, and it's bad. Just like the subject, there's Too much teamork... Yeah, teamwork is okay and you can do anything btter with it. This show teache that. That's why it's good, but it's also bad for the same reason. Oh, and the songs, it's getting repetitive. It's still good. When i said in my LazyTon review that this show is the bomb, i was dumbfounded. Sorry, Nick Jr. , It's good, but i expected better...
  • it's good for little kids, i guess...

3.5
    wonder pets is about a guinea pig(Linny), a duck(Ming-ming), & a turtle(Tuck) who help other animals out of situations. this show has both good & bad points about it. here they are:

good points:

the show teaches kids about teamwork

the characters are cute

now for the bad points:

the songs are repetitive & can get annoying the animation is awkward

the plots tend to be repetitive

there's hardly any humor in this show

this show's ok if you're like 8 or younger, but if you're over the age of 9 or 10, i'd advise you to avoid 'the Wonder Pets' as the songs could drive you nuts. good day!
  • EAR RAPE WARNING!

Shut the fucking hell up you bitches! I hate this show!
  • Now,I don't really like this show.

1.5
    These disturbing animals help other animals out with stuff.The musical thing in every episode was a terrible idea.I believe that singing animals were not really pretty good and the reason that people don't even like this show is because of the singing.Well,I agree with them.The singing thing stinked eggs on this show.The eyes on the animals was a really disturbing idea to put on animation.This is one of the worst shows I ever saw,like Oobi or Wow Wow Wubbzy or Olivia or other chidish show that ever stinked in the history of all of the stinkers and bombers on Nick.
  • this show is absolutely terrible for children

the singing is awful it'll make you want to stab your eardrums. the constant rhyming makes me want to strangle dr. suess. the va's sound like they have speaking disabilities. i honestly can't stand this show. i don't know how they consider this educational for kids. half the time you can't make out the drunken words spouted out of the ducks mouth. its just another failed attempt to make and education cartoon by nogin/nickeodeon. they seem to have very few education cartoon for kids. I'd rather them watch oswald than this garbage.
  • For those who rate this show low...they cannot possibly have a toddler or baby in the house. This show is a GREAT show for young children. You know, the ones the show was created for.

My 3 year old started singing and talking because of her love of this show! She loves it and as a parent of two young children, I feel it is a great educational, warm show. Better then most of the kids shows I have seen lately. Of course we don\'t watch much tv. Commercials and shows now are not of moral quality.
    This is a wonderful show for young Children!!!
  • Wonder pets is about 3 Small animals who live in a classroom and they are asked to save other animals that are in 'trouble'. The 3 animals are linny the guinea pig, tuck the turtle and ming-ming the duckling.

1.5
    What on earth posessed anybody to make the wonder pets.This show is meant to be really cute but its really not. The problems of the animals that are in trouble are very origional in a bad way such as a toad that cant get out of a hole because he wants to go and play with his grandchildren in the water? what is with that? it is so random! It has stupid little random unfunny jokes aswell and i know its only for kids but when i was watching this the songs in it are really bad and the little animals really cant sing and of course its not meant to be a singing competition but they should at least make them sound in tune! Whoever thought of this should be fired because they probably only take 10 minutes to think of an episode and im dissapointed and shocked that nick juniour and various other channel stations let them show this load of garbage!
  • worst show in tv history...my cousin forces me to watch this show...so unorigional..

1.1
    Tis show it soo unorigional..i have a cousin who forces me to watch it with her and i hate it soo much its boring and it truley bores me to no end of boredom...now i dont mind other cartoons but this one it the most unorigional ive ever seen in my lfe...Now im just spitballin here but this show has just just just just got to go...okay this is a weird and stupid show about so called wonder pets that save other animals...WOW even other shows are much much better than this show!! no this show has just got to go!
  • An abomination that just lets us all know that the world has been losing steam since the mid-2000's.

did I make myself review this? Oh, well. This show is one of the very worst shows to ever hit TV. The show ran from 2005 to 2009, comprising 4 seasons with 13 episodes in each season, making a total of 52 episodes. That is quite a long time for bad shows like these to run. Usually failed shows only last like 15 episodes, which is a third of how long this show ran for.

And the pets look are cutout photographs of real animals, how original is that? *sarcasm* And all they do is sing throughout the entire episode, and I had to cover my ears every time they did that. Seriously, they do it like five times per an eleven minute episode! Which means they do it TEN times in one full episode. That's UNBELIEVABLE. That's almost as many times as Atlantis Squarepantis into ONE episode! Yes, I went there. Not to mention animation that looks like rainbow vomit. One episode I remember ripped off another abomination, SUPER WHY. Super Why is equally bad though.

I never thought kid shows were good, but THIS just really fails. So all in all, please avoid this show at all costs. This show gets a 0/5 and a 0/10, and gets an F-. I'm off to review something else.
  • Oh My God you all like it, I saw it on Skyany time TV and it should not be on TV ever

1. The Voice acting is all completely off 2. The Animation is completely of as well They use a picture of a kids room then they get pictures of animals and just have them move around the room just waving there legs and arms and that is about it

3. The story is well uuuuuummmmmmm... nothing! They just save an animal in each episode

4. They will not stop singing! The episode I saw they were saving a monkey in space from a huge rock and they were
    just singing when this huge rock was coming right at them at high speed about to kill them all!!!!!

4. This is the type of show that proves that are children are stupid from watching shows like this, I will bet that 70% of children would grow up smarter than what they are today
  • A trio of classroom pets are here to save the day.

"What's gonna work? Teamwork!" That is the adorable catch phrase the the three pets use. Linny the Guinea Pig, Tuck the Turtle and Ming-Ming the Duck will help save the day and a few animals while they are at it. This show is wonderful for both kids and adults. I watch it daily with my two daughters. The show teaches children that teamwork is the way to go. It helps with problem solving and teaches kindness and sharing. The first time I saw this show I was like "HUH?" But, it has grown on me so much. I find myself singing all the little songs. I love that before it starts my daughters will say "What animal are they going to save today mom?" This is a great show that will help kids learn that with your friends anything is possible and no problem is too small, no matter your size!
  • stop watching cartoons and get a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2

my 2 year old son totally LOVES this show !THAT IS WHO THIS SHOW IS INTENDED FOR !!!!!!! NOT the grown behind still sitting at home in your mamma's BASEMENT watching NICK JR!!!! Isn't that a sign of some sort of social development disorder??? get a job!!!!
  • If you watch it with your kid, sure. However, if you are going to watch it yourself, I don't reccommend it.

The Wonder Pets is a good show for kids, so watch it with them. However, I don't recommend it for older viewers.

The show has good morals for kids, such as Teamwork, caring for animals, and never giving up.

The bottom line is that the show will be loved by kids, and you'll like it too, If you watch it with them. If you watch it by yourself, I say that you should find something else on. Final Score: 6 out of 10 Thanks for reading my review, see you later. - a n d e r s o n 5 8 7
  • The worst possible way that this show is bad is when the pets are always singing every single time throughout the show.

4.5
    Anyways , The Wonder Pets are about 3 heroes who are pets inside there school while when everybody is gone home , they usually rescue animals and others in each episode of the series. The animation looks too realistic in fact it looks like it isn't an animated cartoon , it's a Live Action piece of craft and some adventures are mostly in different places from around the world with the heroes going to New York City or even going back in time to the ages where dinosaurs roamed the earth. It's although annoying to hear the songs repeated and I mean every episode it has it which crossly goes like Gerald McBoing Boing's complete utter noises. There's some good things with this show too , the Live Action creativy makes the pet look so cute and I mean " Beady Eyes " cute. There's also others that are both good and bad about this show but it's just average overall.
  • I, am... SEWIOUS!

stupid show. annoying, I use to watch it when i was little and i regret it. so i suggest you don't watch it
  • bad songs+bad characters+bad problems+bad solutions+bad originality=bad. They should rename this show, "WHAT YOU WATCH WHEN IT IS THE ONLY SHOW LEFT ON THE ENTIRE PLANET".

1.1
    I don't know why wonder pets was created. How do you suppose a guinea pig, a turtle, and a bird can save many animals, when the animals that are around the to-be-rescued animal could help. It is unorignal. The fact that they save animals is unoriginal (Go Diego Go), and the fact that they sing is unoriginal (Backyardigans). Speaking of singing, the songs are incredibly annoying, and they use the same ones over and over again. I think they are running out of ideas on what to put in wonder pets like helping a dog use the bathroom (What the heck?!). Every episode is EXACTLY the same. They always save the animal by using whatever they did with the flyboat at the beginning (i.e. finding the flyboat a new way out & finding the puppy a new way out). It's so predictable, you don't even need to watch half the episode to find out what they do. The following shows that you'd be better off watching Backyardigans.

Backyardigans
    -Better Solutions

Wonder Pets
    -Better Humor
    -Better Animation*

*I am still wondering wether nicely textured
    2-D animation is better than plain 3-D animation.
  • It's horrible

When I watched this it's just a bunch of drawn puppets much like South Park, and they haven't even done anything except talking trash out of their systems. The duck has to be the worst character out of all this stuff. I can't believe I had to write more than 50 words for this but what the heck. It's so not worth your time.
  • Save the animals! Well you failed to save your own show.

It just failed.

Plot: It's about three animals in school, Linny, a guinea pig, Ming Ming, a baby duck, and Tuck, a turtle. They save animals that are in danger after the school is over. Now the episodes just reverts itself to saving animals.

Characters: Linny, exaggerating, Ming Ming, loud. Annoying. Tuck. The most nice character in the series. The most intellectual one.

Value: Since it just focuses on saving animals, this could be more of a wildlife propaganda. But can the children understand it? HOHO.

Art: Realistic appearance, not bad for me, but the animation, they suck.

Overall: -1. This is one of the shows that failed to aim at educational value.
  • THIS IS THE WORST SHOW EVER WRITTEN!!!!!!

The Show is a kids show. It's about 3 little classroom pets who save little baby animals. They sing a lot, and by a lot, I mean ALL THE TIME!!!!! They always sing an opera-like song throughout the entire episode! They even sing when they are talking to each other! Humans are never seen. They always rescue the animal at the end using a method they learned at the beginning of the episode. It's so predictable! I don't even think little 3-year olds like it! But i'm not giving it a 1.0 because of the unique animation. It's so unique that I can't describe it in words! You'll just have to see it yourself!
  • This show has to be the worst.

Ok. First of all, it is about three animals: a hamster, a turtle, and a duck that cannot pronounce some words. The worst part: they sing about almost anything. They even sing when they are talking to each other. Every episode starts off like this: The kids sing the wonder pets song and then they leave school while saying bye to the animals. Then, the "phone" which is a coffee can with untensils in it rings. Lenny puts on a hat and sings "The phone. The Phone is ringing" and then he/she drops out of the cage and goes to answer the "phone". Then Ming Ming puts on her pilot head gear and then she sings "The phone. We'll be right there". Then Tuck put on his shoes and cape and sings "The phone. The phone is ringing". Then Lenny sings "There's in animal in trouble". Then Ming Ming sings "There's an animal in Trwouble (she still can't talk)". Then Tuck sings "There's in animal in trouble somewhere" and it is so lame! The duck has to be so bossy about somethings. ALso, in every episode, the duck always says "This is serwious". Serwious? That is not even a word. Do not watch this at all.
  • Me, my fiancee and our (nearly) one year old daughter all love this show! We go around the house singing the songs all the time!

Some days, I do not know how I would survive without Wonder Pets (along with Backyardigans and Jack's Big Music Show) my baby *loves* music and *LOVES* this show! When she is being fussy, all I have to do it turn on one of the episodes (we have them all Tivo'd) and its instant smiles and bootie shaking.

The series is absolutely perfect for pre-schoolers. This was my daughter's first favorite show, since she was around 4 months old. Words can not express my gratitude for the creators and Nick Jr for bringing the world this brightly colored, wonderfully composed, cute, quirky little show. There's music, activities, animals galore, team work, problem solving, culture and helping of others. What else could a parent ask for in a children's television show?
  • The Wonder Pets are a group of kindgergarten pets who leave the school at night to save other animals and trees all around the world. This is one of the best educational shows I\'ve ever seen.

This program is perfect for young children because it introduces so much information in a really pleasant way. They learn about music, animals, the world and teamsork each week and the best thing about the show is that it appeals to parents as well. Never boring, kids are absolutely taken in by the operatic scores and the stories of how the Wonder Pets will save their bretheren. Some have criticized the character \"Ming Ming\" for having a speech disability (she lisps) but the other characters don\'t make fun of her and she is an integral part of the team -- if anything, it\'s a fantastic choice since those kids who may have difficulty with speech will not feel as ostracized. The writers and producers have done an amazing job of keeping a basic premise fresh each week. It\'s a fantastic show!
  • I love this show!

The Wonderpets is an educational show about how a guiena pig, a duckling, and a turtle teach kids about sharing, helping others, and thinking creativley. As an opinion, I think that the Wonderpets are cute for the way they daily save baby animals in need. The Wonderpets are truly an inspiration to toddlers in the United States.
  • koolness

Linny the guinea pig, Tuck the turtle, and Ming-Ming the duckling are class pets in a schoolhouse. When they are left alone in the classroom after each school day ends, they wait for a special phone to ring and alert them to an animal in trouble. The Wonder Pets must save the day and teamwork is their main tool! They travel around the world --- visiting such varied locales as Egypt and Hawaii --- and even imaginary storybook worlds. Packed with tons of fun and catchy lyrics and instrumentals. all in all this show is awesome! and i am 13 and i like it :)
  • Little kids could enjoy the beat of this hip hoppin, and paw stompin, animal palooza!

I'm not a little kid, but I found myself over Thanksgiving break watching shows I've never really watched, and I watched a few episodes of this show,and I must say, I kind of liked it. It's a show for kids, 4-6 maybe, and it's about pets and how they save other animals. They all have children vocies and have a unique animation style. It uses real things and pictures and animats those real pics. It has catchy little song, and also songs that don't word right with the tunes at times, but overall it's pretty good. A down part is that the music and stuff they do can get repetitive. Let a little kid try it, and maybe even you. This is serious, it's funny too.
< 1 2