Wonder Pets!

Nickelodeon (ended 2015)

Wonder Pets! Fan Reviews (61)

5.9
  • An abomination that just lets us all know that the world has been losing steam since the mid-2000's.

did I make myself review this? Oh, well. This show is one of the very worst shows to ever hit TV. The show ran from 2005 to 2009, comprising 4 seasons with 13 episodes in each season, making a total of 52 episodes. That is quite a long time for bad shows like these to run. Usually failed shows only last like 15 episodes, which is a third of how long this show ran for.

And the pets look are cutout photographs of real animals, how original is that? *sarcasm* And all they do is sing throughout the entire episode, and I had to cover my ears every time they did that. Seriously, they do it like five times per an eleven minute episode! Which means they do it TEN times in one full episode. That's UNBELIEVABLE. That's almost as many times as Atlantis Squarepantis into ONE episode! Yes, I went there. Not to mention animation that looks like rainbow vomit. One episode I remember ripped off another abomination, SUPER WHY. Super Why is equally bad though.

I never thought kid shows were good, but THIS just really fails. So all in all, please avoid this show at all costs. This show gets a 0/5 and a 0/10, and gets an F-. I'm off to review something else.
NICJR