Wonder Pets!

Save the Duckling! Save the Kitten!

Aired Weekdays 11:00 AM Mar 08, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Ming Ming duckling needs saving.

Linny and Tuck are sleeping in the classroom, and Ming Ming gets a "cravin' for some savin'". She soon sees a squirrel outside the window who appears to need help. She goes out to rescue him, only to find out that he doesn't need help after all, and it's about to start storming. She gets stuck in sticky tree sap, and ends up on the schoolhouse roof. Her friends eventually save her and bring her in, while she learns the importance of teamwork.

Ming Ming's little song, "The Animal in Trouble is Me", made me cry the first time I saw it, and everytime since then that I've see it, I've cried when that song comes on. This episode is so precious. My absolute favorite in the series.
  • Ming-Ming has a cravin' for some savin' so she goes outside to save a squirrel hanging from a tree. On her way back home Ming-Ming gets stuck on the roof! It's up to Linny and Tuck to save her. Can they do it without their full team?

This episode was just plain amazing. Everytime this episode all hell freezes over my house. I have the entire episode "Save the Duckling" memorized and I sing along to it. I even have Ming-Ming's little song on my iPod. This episode is just so precious. I know this isn't a very good review, but I just love this episode and I wanted to say something special about it.