Wonder Showzen

Justice

Aired Friday 9:30 PM Apr 21, 2006 on MTV 2

• It was a decent episode. Enjoyable to watch, but not as laugh-out-loud hilarious as the last episode, episode 3.

It was a pretty decent episode. The puppet storyline was decent, and while tackling the evolution in the court, they could have done this a lot better and made it a lot more hilarious. I thought Him becoming Cyber-Him was kind of dumb...they could have arrived at the court scene with or without Him being this "Cyber-Him" character.

Clarence was as annoying (which is a good thing) as ever...asking people about the "issue" without specifying what the issue actually is. The whole Clarence bit is about pissing off people and showing that, but it would have been a lot...and I mean a LOT better...if they showed more people they found to rant about the most obscure stuff they would "the issue" referred to. They showed too many people who said "what is the issue?"...the complete opposite end of the spectrum.

The cartoons were very very funny and very disgusting to watch.

Beat kids was good.

I was upset to learn they did not include one of those old archived videos with children narrating. Those are always hilarious.

Overall another good episode, but I wasn't laughing as hard as I was when watching the last episode.