Wonder Showzen

Knowledge

Aired Friday 9:30 PM Apr 14, 2006 on MTV 2

• This is the best Wonder Showzen episode yet

I know that most of Middle America isnt how this show portrays them, but jeez they REALLY rip on Middle America.

The Clarence episode was the most hilarious yet...His bit is on counting and his way of counting is to throw whatever a person on the street is selling or giving out on the ground. Hotdogs, newspapers, flyers, soft pretzels...nothing is safe from the ground for counting.

The video with the child commentary was probably the most truthful yet...which is what made it so much more funnier.

I rank this episode number 1 so far. Nonstop laughing...well except for the breaks for commercials :).
  • The Worst Episode Yet of Wonder Showzen, and The Show has never had a bad episode.

7.6
    I don\\\'t know about any of you guys, but I expect to have my jaw open in \\\'how can they get away with this\\\' terror every episode of this program. This episode was not offensive, not as funny, and really unoriginal compared to every other episode they have pulled off so far. The ending was great, about the newspaper factory, but... southern and president jokes have been beaten to death, and this was the last show I expected to have those. I understood the references, and yeah, I got what \\\'Horse Apples\\\' was trying to parody... this episode was just weak, although there were enough laughs about the TV station and parts at the beginning to get this back up to the top. Hopefully the next episode is the best one yet. I watch this show to be offended, not to be patted on the head with jokes I already hear from kids at my school.