Wonder Showzen

Knowledge

Aired Friday 9:30 PM Apr 14, 2006 on MTV 2

• The Worst Episode Yet of Wonder Showzen, and The Show has never had a bad episode.

7.6
    I don\\\'t know about any of you guys, but I expect to have my jaw open in \\\'how can they get away with this\\\' terror every episode of this program. This episode was not offensive, not as funny, and really unoriginal compared to every other episode they have pulled off so far. The ending was great, about the newspaper factory, but... southern and president jokes have been beaten to death, and this was the last show I expected to have those. I understood the references, and yeah, I got what \\\'Horse Apples\\\' was trying to parody... this episode was just weak, although there were enough laughs about the TV station and parts at the beginning to get this back up to the top. Hopefully the next episode is the best one yet. I watch this show to be offended, not to be patted on the head with jokes I already hear from kids at my school.