Wonder Showzen

Mathematics

Aired Friday 9:30 PM May 12, 2006 on MTV 2

6.8
  • What happens when a concept from an already not-great episode is made into an actual 20-minute real stand-alone episode? You get something that makes people angry, and not for the reasons you want them to either.

Wonder Showzen switched up the episodes we were supposed to get, shown this, and made many fans angry. I didn't like this segment the first time it was shown, not because it was offensive, it's just that I don't depend on Wonder to repeat jokes I hear from others at my school. Showzen is supposed to be funny and smart and darkly surreal, not relying on stupid southerners-are-imbred jokes. I'm happy the writers have the freedom to do whatever they want now, but seriously, I laughed about 2 times the entire episode. I got the jokes they made... but it wasn't funny. -_-; I'm wanting to see Mathematics about 40x more now for next week's season finale, because this one didn't fulfill my weekly Showzen requirement. They could have done so much more then a middle-of-the-road Horse Apples episode.