Wonder Showzen

Mathematics

Aired Friday 9:30 PM May 12, 2006 on MTV 2

6.8
  • Are you happy potter6233? You got your wish and a whole episode was dediced to Horse Apples...2nd worst episode behind 108-patience.

7.3
    As the previous reviewer noted, episode 207 was replaced by a whole show of Horse Apples, a bit which surfaced in episode 203-Knowledge.

For those that havent seen 203-Knowledge, Middle America comes onto the show and cleans up the show for like 5-10 minutes showing this bit called Horse Apples where ADULT actors, one of which is David Cross, dress up like southern hicks and tell a lot of stereotypical jokes of people in the deep south.

Sure, I found the bit in 203 funny, but I thought even that bit was too long for the episode running for like 5-10 minutes. I NEVER thought they could drag it out to 22 minutes, or a whole show. Looks like I was wrong.

I would not have minded so much if the jokes they told were clear...but half of the jokes either you have to replay 20 times to pick up what slurred english they are saying, or you have to whip out Urban[i] [/i]Dictionary.com to clear up definitions of their word choice in the jokes. Sure half the jokes in this episode 207 I understood, but half I did nt understand for the two previous reasons.

The episode went pretty fast because I was waiting for the joke to end and return to the normal puppet show...in that respect, this episode was a lot like Patience, episode 108, in that I was waiting for the REAL show to start, which never came.

The episode was not as bad as 108, since there were a lot of gut bustingly funny jokes, but too many jokes went unappreciated along with the burning desire to see the puppet jokes making this second worst in the show\\\\\\\'s history to 108.