Wonder Showzen

Ocean

Aired Friday 9:30 PM Mar 25, 2005 on MTV 2

• Easily one of the funniest episodes of Showzen.

Um... what do you mean too much Tyler? I think you meant to say not enough f**king Tyler. That kid is hilarious. I won't be surprise at all if he winds up doing something substantial down the road. This is easily my favorite episode of Wonder Showzen. Every skit and cartoon is hilarious. Plus the gang trips out on imagination...

I don't know why the idiots at MTV decided to do away with Showzen...next to the Sopranos, i honestly think it's one of the greatest TV shows ever. Seriously. They really let something genius die...I know a lot of people didn't watch it while it was running, but now that it's off the air, it's developed such a rabid cult following.

Perhaps they'll bring it back due to strong public demand a la Family Guy style.
  • A little too much tyler...gets a little annoying. Other bits were awesome though.

The breaking news segment was hilarious. Violence is going down, making the arrow at the end of the graph very violent. Haha...

Beat Kids was awesome...go Philadelphia racetrack! Gamble gamble gamble...die.

Classic bits like music video for slaves, HoboOps, and Q&A with some hilarious answers.

The Clarence bit was very good, like always. Accepting Jesus...hilaious.

Overall the episode was very entertaining, just I didn't like these side bits which included "Tyler". They were very annoying, had marginal entertainment value, and did make much sense to me. The episode could go with out it in my opinion.

But then again, Tyler has some interesting word about Imagination. The song at the end was annoying though...

...but another good episode.
  • tyyyyyyyyyyyyylllllllleeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr......

OMG this is really funny!WTF is tyler tho?I mean come on!the only thing between "perfect" and "wonderful" is...Tyler!later that day my friend said he was getting mauled by rox in the forest by a little kid.I said"what was the kid's name?" and he said tyyyyyyyylllllllleeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr! I was all WTF? heh