Wonder Showzen

Science

Aired Friday 9:30 PM Apr 28, 2006 on MTV 2

• Good puppet story line...still waiting for the return of education videos with children voice-overs.

This episode was pretty decent. The story line was funny, and there were several quotes which were just hilarious..."knuckle hoagie"???? Obviously one of the writers is from Philadelphia.

They seems to put a lot of emphasis on the cartoons here. There were a lot. One of the cartoons extended the finale of the movie Old Yeller, and the kid puts down more than just his dog. I was holding my face in disbelief with what this cartoon was showing the kid put down.

The beat kids was fair. The idea was very good...I mean, going to ground zero for their purpose wasn't a good idea in general, but for the nature of the show it was a good idea. The problem was that the kid they used wasn't very good, and the material they tried to get out of people wasn't very good either. I was smiling the whole time just at the bit's idea, but it could have been done a lot funnier.

My guess is that no one in the MTV management is female, especially since they let that video about what Girls can do...or what the stereotype of girls is... Very tasteless, but thats Wonder Showzen for ya.

Another decent episode to add to the collection.