Wonder Woman

Formicida

Aired Unknown Nov 03, 1978 on CBS

7.1
  • The worst episode of this wonderful series.

This show was campy and fun, but this 3rd season episode was so "out there" it was beyond camp, it was horrible. A woman has control over ants! Ick! Ants! Now my dislike for the episode might have something to do with the fact that I have an ant phobia, but I think that is only a small part of my dislike of the episode. The main reason why I dislike this one is because of the character of Formicida herself. One moment she's a mild-mannered Scientist and the next she's a wild haired crazy. It's beyond unbelievable. I hate this one, good thing the Amazinng Amazon kicked her butt.
  • Dire!

Formicida

Wonder Woman vs Ants. Oh dear this is bad stuff although at least we have a semi-costumed villainess for once. Also it defies convention when WW just turns up at the skeet range and throws her lasso around him, you think she'd maybe try that a little more often. And he's innocent, even though he has 'evil industrialist' stamped all over him! Also WW takes the opportunity to demonstrate her marksmanship which is pretty unusual.

3/10