Wonderfalls

Barrel Bear

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Oct 27, 2004 on FOX

• Boring

0.1
    I don't have much to write about this episode but I just thought that this episode was awful. I can't believe I'm saying it about such a good show but generally nothing happend that got me gripped into the episode, I normally hate when the adverts comes on when one of my favourite shows is on but I really didn't care.

It may have been that I'd just watched the new series "Lost" just before it and I thought that was amazing but then again the episode wasnt as clever and suprising as the ones before it like 'Crime Dog' where her actions that at first sight look like the wrong choice inadvertantly and eventually ends with something good comming of it.

The reason I voted it 0.1 because at the end it still had a slight Wonderfalls touch to it when Jaye tells her friend about whats really happening to her and she doesnt believe her. And Also the scene with Eric and Jaye stood over the falls, I thought that was a good ending even though I didn't enjoy the episode much.

Sorry about the spelling mistakes I've probably made loads, but you know what I mean :)