Wonderfalls

Caged Bird

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 15, 2004 on FOX

• A great end to a great show. This was a brilliant, yet, unfortunaltey, short lived show that was both refreshingly original and very funny.

I have just watched the last episode of Wonderfalls and it left me feeling both satisfied and warm and fuzzy in the inside! Although this show was supposed to span multiple seasons, this episode was definitely a great way to send the show off. Many loose ends were tied up and many story arcs were completed. All in all it was a fantastic episode that leaves me feeling sad knowing that there won't be a Season 2. It sucks when creative, original and refreshing shows get axed (e.g. Tru Calling, Firefly) but its even more cruel to kill this show off so early. I mean in some countries only 4 episodes (I believe) were shown. 4 episodes, I mean come on!! How can one learn to appreciate a show, much less bond with the characters if it is killed off as soon as it first airs. I feel lucky that I managed to watch the entire season. It was definitely worth it and I mourn its passing just like I mourn the passing of similarly great shows that were killed off so that, popular, garbage can span multiple seasons. R.I.P WF it was fun while it lasted.