Wonderfalls

Caged Bird

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 15, 2004 on FOX

• Yet another show yanked before allowing it to mature.

I only learned of Wonderfalls after searching around the \'net for cancelled TV shows. I came across Wonderfalls and the premiere seemed interesting. I remember seeing a commercial for it a few years ago, but did not put the two together until I actually saw the pilot.

I picked up the DVD box set Friday and finished today with Caged Bird.

Normally shows that are cancelled are gone for good reason, however with Wonderfalls I feel that Fox had a great show in their lineup, but it was poorly promoted. Most of the hard-core fans already know about the show being bounced around different time slots and all that good stuff, so I will focus on the whole series in general.

After starting with the pilot, I was hooked. The characters were absolutely hilarious, smart, and witty.

Concisely I now consider this show to be on my list of personal favorites.

Perhaps people were just so engrossed in the garbage on TV such as the reality shows airing on all the major networks -- They did not get a chance to pause and actually use their minds and give this show a go.

If it helps you understand what kind of shows I personally enjoy I am a fan of drama, suspense, sci-fi, and comedy. Wonderfalls satisfied my pallet that wanted something fresh, clever, and more importantly, different.