Wonderfalls Forums

FOX (ended 2004)

Series Finale

Were you happy with the finale?

michael_LB92

[1]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 24
    So, I was thinking about getting into the show, but wanted to know (before I did) what the ending was like. Did you guys like it? Did it tie up loose ends? Was everything just left wide open? Or did it end on a cliffhanger?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

buffyTVSrox

[2]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 33
    It ended relatively tied up on all ends. Each episode is fantastic, and you should definitely start watching.

There would've been three seasons, and the plans for what would have happened sounded amazing, but what was made was great and pretty much complete, too.

archangelcory16

[3]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 32
    There was definitely, definitely room for more, but at the same time it sort of feels complete, especially where the central characters are concerned. There's no big cliffhanger or anything. For a single-season show, you couldn't wish for a better ending.

The_Beekeeper

[4]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 10
    I think the writers created the perfect ending for their situation. It ties up all the major plotlines of the season, but leaves it open so that there could be more. Unfortunately there never was

piranhapete

[5]Nov 14, 2008
    • level: 11
    buffyTVSrox wrote:
    It ended relatively tied up on all ends. Each episode is fantastic, and you should definitely start watching. There would've been three seasons, and the plans for what would have happened sounded amazing, but what was made was great and pretty much complete, too.
    Where could one hear about what would've been? The DVD? EDIT: Nevermind, I found a thread. :]
    Edited on 11/14/2008 8:29pm