Wonderfalls Forums

FOX (ended 2004)

Thank You Logo!

l_lamb

[1]Dec 29, 2005
    • level: 1
    This is just a thank you to Logo for bringing Wonderfalls back and airing all of the unaired episodes. I never got a chance to see this show at all during its 4 week run on Fox, but after seeing an episode on Logo, I recorded the whole run. The characters and comedic aspects of the show remind me of Northern Exposure when it was good mixed with the cryptic message/help others aspects of Medium.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

authorguy

[2]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 1
    That's where I saw it first, too. I started recording the episodes but then I bit the bullet and ordered the DVD.

pdhiii

[3]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 8

It's just more proof that Wonderfalls has such a broad appeal and relevance in society - it re-aired in full in Canada on VisionTV and in US on Logo! Fox really dropped the ball here.

I recorded it on Fox/Global and then on VisionTV and two months later bought the dvds when they were released.  I even have episode 4 on the local channel in Niagara! Can anyone really have too much?

Three cheers to Logo for bringing Wonderfalls back to US tv!!!

eds_poofed_hair

[4]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 7
    pdhiii wrote:

It's just more proof that Wonderfalls has such a broad appeal and relevance in society - it re-aired in full in Canada on VisionTV and in US on Logo! Fox really dropped the ball here.

xD

Fox is despised for this sort of thing. In fact, I don't think they've ever even HAD the ball.

Deputy_Minister

[5]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 3
    eds_poofed_hair wrote:
    pdhiii wrote:

It's just more proof that Wonderfalls has such a broad appeal and relevance in society - it re-aired in full in Canada on VisionTV and in US on Logo! Fox really dropped the ball here.

xD Fox is despised for this sort of thing. In fact, I don't think they've ever even HAD the ball.
    i totally agree

JimmyCorleone

[6]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 3
    i am very new to the tv.com site... but this show is so wonderful. I watched the first 3 weeks (i think there were 3) that actually aired in California, and lobbied so hard when i found out that the entire season was in the can, for a dvd release. Of course i bought it immediately! I still mention it in conversation as one of those times when the FOX network killed an intelligent show. They (FOX) routinely churn out great shows only to be cancelled! I guess they still have "big three envy."

jasonsister

[7]Oct 2, 2006
    • level: 4
    I first saw this show on DVD.  I fell in love with the charachters and the witty plot.  It was sad when I found out after watching the first season that it was canceled.  BOO on FOX!