Wonderfalls Forums

FOX (ended 2004)

Wonderfalls DVD's

BigBad_1971

[1]Jun 9, 2006
    • level: 4
    First post, so bear with me...Like a lot of you, I fell in love with Wonderfalls. Like a lot of you, I was gutted when the show was cancelled. (A lot of my favourite shows over the past few years have been cut down just as things were getting very interesting: Angel, Invasion, Firefly, Odyseey 5, Tru Calling, Point Pleasant, Dead Like Me, Jake 2.0, John Doe, Haunted, etc. and it's something that you just don't get used to.)A lot of US fans have been able to soften this blow by getting the DVD boxset of all thirteen episodes. This is something we fans in the UK have not been able to do.Does anybody know whether there are any plans to release this show on Region 2? Many of the much-loved and much-missed cancelled shows above have all seen the light of day in the UK - but why not Wonderfalls?Is there any hope for us in the UK?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tru_Slayer

[2]Jun 18, 2006
    • level: 51
    I feel your pain.  I live in the US and here we can't get Ally McBeal or Caroline in the City on dvd. However both shows are available for region 2. So what I did was get a multi region dvd player and now I can play any dvd from any country. 

eds_poofed_hair

[3]Jun 18, 2006
    • level: 7
    I know that the entirety of the pilot is on YouTube. (the version that was aired on television, with the original music that had to be changed when they put it on DVD)

katykoo

[4]Jan 27, 2007
    • level: 5

BigBad_1971 wrote:
    First post, so bear with me...Like a lot of you, I fell in love with Wonderfalls. Like a lot of you, I was gutted when the show was cancelled. (A lot of my favourite shows over the past few years have been cut down just as things were getting very interesting: Angel, Invasion, Firefly, Odyseey 5, Tru Calling, Point Pleasant, Dead Like Me, Jake 2.0, John Doe, Haunted, etc. and it's something that you just don't get used to.)A lot of US fans have been able to soften this blow by getting the DVD boxset of all thirteen episodes. This is something we fans in the UK have not been able to do.Does anybody know whether there are any plans to release this show on Region 2? Many of the much-loved and much-missed cancelled shows above have all seen the light of day in the UK - but why not Wonderfalls?Is there any hope for us in the UK?

I know I waited, hoping it would be released R2 in the UK too, and on a holiday to Canada it was one of my first things to go out and buy along with season 2 Dead Like Me.

electricpeppers

[5]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 26
    I know, I'd been waiting for region 2 of Wonderfalls and Veronica Mars for a long time. But I gave up waiting the region 1 DVDs work on my laptop, so that's how I watch them. (Though the Veronica Mars region 1 DVDs seem to work on all players so YAY incase you wanted to know ).

Purplepenguin21

[6]Mar 14, 2007
    • level: 7
    Wow I can't imagine not having the dvds yet after all this time. I've had mine here in the US since they first came out like two years ago. I don't know what I would have done without them.