WordGirl

"Oh Holiday Cheese/Change Day"

Aired Weekdays 4:30 PM Dec 10, 2009 on PBS

• Fun episodes! (Just a fair warning, my review may contain spoilers.) My first review for WordGirl.

"Oh, Holiday Cheese": I suppose this is the official holiday episode. In the episode, the Botsfords are hosting a cheese-themed party for the holidays. With the help of a new transport beam, Dr. TwoBrains steals all of their cheese and ruins the festivities! Can WordGirl save the holidays? This was a pretty good installment. The only thing I would have changed is rather than WordGirl giving back the cheese, she would have convinced TwoBrains to do it (like in "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".) However, the ending did show that TwoBrains has some holiday spirit, as well as some good in him. It also showed that for some reason, he no longer has a good singing voice. All and all, I give "Oh, Holiday Cheese", a score of 9.

My favorite part:

WordGirl: (to distract TwoBrains) I may have been quick to judge your punch, I'd love to hear the recipe!
    TwoBrains: Well, it's a tangy blend of cheddar, mozzerella, swiss...and my own special ingredient.
    WordGirl: Love?
    TwoBrains: No, ew! More cheese!

"Change Day": In this episode, the Butcher tries to rob a bank. I know what else is new? Oh yes, Becky, Bob, and all of the bank's customers are locked in a safe together. With all of those people around, how can Becky and Bob transform into WordGIrl and Captain HuggyFace? I loved this installment, it may just be my favorite episode! I give it a 10!

My favorite part: It's hard to pick a favorite, but Bob's reaction to TJ's quarter-in-your-ear magic trick is probably the funniest thing that's ever happened on the show.