Work Out

Tuesday 10:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Jul 19, 2006 In Season

Work Out Fan Reviews (20)

5.9
  • I think the show is wonderful, I wish they would show more of Ericka! She brings more then you think to the show, is seems to be a wonderful person!

I love the show, my son does as well. Not for the reasons most men and women watch. His father is a Bodybuilder and he watches the parts that are blocked by me as to much information.I am 37, two years ago I worked at Jewelry Television, I injured my back, per my husband and family I should have the minor surgery. It didn't go so well. I have a 7 year old son, who thinks you are so sweet and very pretty. Allen is having a hard time. I went from working and playing with him, to being bed. I have been diagnosed with Sleep apnea, Epilepsy, Rheumatoid art, lupus, my thyroid doesn't work well either. I hope you read this, I watched the ship show without him, and due to a new DVD player I can edit what he sees, however I wanted you to know Allen is special he has Developmental Delays. He is a lot better now and can tell me and his dad (a bodybuilder) day. Allen is already going to the gym 5 days a week; I want you to know it takes a lot of being beautiful on the inside for Allen to think you are on the outside. You are the sweetest, most honorable person on the show, so thank you for being gougeous, and for setting such a wonderful example of a good person!!!!