World of Quest Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Brains vs. brawn

SharanMcQuack

[1]May 4, 2008
    • level: 11
    Forgive me for noticing that dispite Quest saying he prefered brains over brawn that NONE of his solutions to problems required a Mensa membership. More simple common sense. Forgive me if I think brains are overrated, that it doesn't require too much smarts to survive, even to succeed in life (which is probably a GOOD thing).
    Edited on 05/04/2008 10:29am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fekul_the_Baby

[2]May 13, 2008
    • level: 15
    Perhaps, but guys like the Catastrophe Bros. and Spite aren't exactly Mensa members, as you say, either. I say pit Quest against a truly brainy fellow like The Riddler or Dr. Octopus, and he'd be soiling his superknickers in despair.

Also, have you ever noticed most criminals sit at either the far genius side or the extreme moron end of the IQ spectrum? Make of that what you will....

SharanMcQuack

[3]May 23, 2008
    • level: 11

Oh, Yes!

I am so impressed with the i.q. of someone who willing wears a bright green jumpsuit with giant questionmarks on it.

I never did figure out why Batman bothered to try and figure out those stupid riddles. You'd think he just relax in the Batcave 'till some normal person spotted the Riddler (he's kind of hard to miss) heading towards his lastest crime and reported this to the authorities, who who call Batman. Batman would hop into the batmoble, be there almost before the Riddler was. catch Riddler in the act and knock Riddler so far down he'd have to reach UP to touch bottom. Problem solved.

And even more impressed with the i.q. of someone who thought it was a GOOD idea to handle radioactive materials with long arms (then) strapped to his OWN body, rather than having SOMEBODY ELSE (Beaker) do that.

Edited on 05/23/2008 9:26am