World of Quest Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

"Rash To Judgement" and whatever the heck the other one was.

fewmet

[1]May 24, 2008
    • level: 12

Man, this show is so inconsistent. Every now and then you get an enjoyable ep, but then the next week you get one like this: Right off the bat in "Rash" Quest kicks Nestor's butt - and why? The kid blocked his view or something. No other reason than that. What a freaking jerk Quest is. Some hero. And Nestor didn't even react or get mad. WTF??? Who wrote this, an 8th-grader?

And in the second one, nearly all the swords get stolen, so Nestor and the gang are right back where they started practically. Yay! What a great payoff for a viewer. Sheesh. Adding insult to injury is the fact that nobody in Nestor's gang even tried to yell at Albert to not let Spite get the swords. He was carrying them, and Albert's attacked enemies before. But NO, he just sleeps, nobody says anything, and the swords get stolen. Who wrote this, a 3rd-grader?

Whoever's behind this show obviously has such great respect for viewer intelligence. Put it another way, minus the sarcasm, she or he thinks that kids are STUPID and will swallow anything. Obviously they've never been around actual kids (and the nonstop questions they ask), or they would realize that kids notice EVERYTHING and aren't fooled by laziness and bad writing. All the hitting in the world can't make up for a script that doesn't make sense and a so-called hero who brutalizes a little kid FOR NO REASON.

Edited on 05/24/2008 3:17pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SharanMcQuack

[2]May 28, 2008
    • level: 11
    I agree with you that this episode stunk. But they pretty much had to lose some of the swords. beccause once they have all 5, they can make the big sword, find Nestor's parents and THE SHOW ENDS.

fewmet

[3]May 28, 2008
    • level: 12

SharanMcQuack wrote:
    I agree with you that this episode stunk. But they pretty much had to lose some of the swords. beccause once they have all 5, they can make the big sword, find Nestor's parents and THE SHOW ENDS.

I know, and somehow that ticks me off too. Is that what they're going to do to prolong the show in the future? (If the show HAS a future). Lose the swords again? Really, it wouldn't have been so bad if it had happened in an interesting way, and if there had been any real drama to it. But no, the Jester, who kept snickering at the camera during the whole ep, finally betrays Nestor (hardly a surprise by that point) and the swords get taken. Sheesh. Lame.

Jackasaurus

[4]Apr 3, 2009
    • level: 5

Why do take things so personally? That kicking nestor in his ass joke wasn't funny at all, I agree and it could have used some censorship, but I totally don't agree on you saying it was a bad idea to suddenly lose all swords again. This gives some drama, some sadness and more excitment at the same time...

P.S. For your information this show will make a second season >