Worst Week

The Apartment

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Dec 08, 2008 on CBS

7.4
  • Absolutely terrible - find something else to watch.

2.5
    Dear me, this was awful. This is not my favourite comedy but the last 2 episodes have been dull and unfunny in the extreme with very little in the way of jokes. I would give this one a miss if I were you. I would have thought that a comedy where a newly wed couple move into an apartment could have had some humourous moments but this had none.

Really, there is virtually nothing to recommend here. I don't understand why other people are giving it such a high score. Poorly written, no jokes, lame characters, a waste of 21 minutes of your life.
  • This show officially sucks.

I knew from the get-go that after the wedding, after the visit with the parents that the show was going to make a change and most likely for the worse, but my God this was a train wreck.

The other CBS comedies were bad last night, but not nearly on the level of this. There were little to no funny lines and the storylines were just cheap attempts at 1970's sitcoms. And God help us all with the return of Ken Jeong (Phil). One of the most annoying actors and even and I really hope that he does not become a reccuring character.

Seriously, what happened to this show?