Worst Week

The Article

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Jan 12, 2009 on CBS

7.3
  • Another 20 minutes of forced humour.

3.5
    Really this show has not redeemed itself, it is still terrible. I keep watching it in the vain hope it may get less lame but no luck so far. The story was so pathetic I can barely bring myself to write about it. It was obvious that Sam was going to write an article about his mother in law's most embarrassing moment and of course she was going to read it. Inevitably she found it funny and all was ok for Sam. The writing is useless, the acting was dire and this really ought to be killed off instead of decent shows like Pushing Daisies. 'Nuff said.
  • Better than last week, but still pretty bad.

3.7
    What has happened to Kurtwood Smith? The man was immortalized as Red Forman on That 70's Show but now he's just too old and doesn't seem to even try to be funny.

This episode had a funny, albeit generic plot, but it just was not executed well. Sam's stuttering style of humor grows tiresome after awhile and the "unfortunate circumstances" that the show is based on just give me headaches, not things to laugh at.

If this show gets picked up for a second season let's hope they get an entirely new writing staff as this once good show has fallen off so far.