Worst Week

The Sex

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Feb 02, 2009 on CBS

7.7
  • The odd funny gag but mostly rubbish.

This was so so, though that is all I have come to expect of this show. I hope this is not given a second season in place of other worthier and funnier comedy shows. The scene where Angela found out the sex of the baby was quite amusing and so was the way she and Dick told everybody while telling each other to tell no-one. The story line of Sam trying to get the photo of him and Mel having sex from his young nephew's camera was also moderately funny. Otherwise lame and forced and stupid. Don't bother with it.
  • Better than most episodes, still not great though.

Worst Week only has one episode left to hook viewers in and hoodwink CBS into commissioning a second season of it. I would not hold my breath for that happening.

This episode was better than most recent installments, and the entire central cast of Sam, Dick, Melanie and Angela was funny, but this show is still one of the weaker comedies on TV. For every witty jokes there's about three bad ones. For every amusing spill or fall, there's four that were not necessary.

Maybe this show would've fared better on another network, but I do not think episodes like this will help CBS decision.