Worst Week

The Wedding

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Nov 24, 2008 on CBS

7.8
  • Awful. Don't bother to watch.

I have tried to like this show. Really I have but this episode was simply dire. It was the worst rubbish I have seen in a while. It had no laughs and was totally the worst episode of a poor series, How much more is this going to be dragged out? I lost interest after the first couple of minutes. It had terrible lame jokes that made me cringe throughout. I can't believe that this sort of thing is still being produced for TV. If this gets more episode orders I will give up watching TV altogether.

Do not bother with this one. Really.
  • The wedding day.

Wow, for a show with Fred Willard, Kurtwood Smith and Phillip Baker Hall you might expect a few more laughs, or even one. What a disappointing episode for what had 8 weeks of build-up to it. The show's digression truly is something remarkable. I can understand shows falling apart after three, four seasons, but not after a handful of a few episodes. This was supposed to be a big moment but the viewer could not care less about it. With so many pilots being rejected you have to wonder why this program remains on the air and will even continue to be there long after this installment.