Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2010)

Create your own episode

Numbuh208

[1]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 15

Boat problems: When Walden and Widget go with a troop on a science trip, Widget builds a boat for going out to sea. However, Wubbzy finds Widgets boat and plays spaceship, accidentally turning it on.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Foxyfreak2000

[3]Oct 23, 2008
    • level: 3

Who is Evona?

One beautiful sunny cloudy day, Widget is out buying tools for her shop to sell at the Wuzzleburg Store.. Then suddenly an orange colored girl picked up the last whammer hammer in stock. " Oh pickles and prune juice, that was last Whammer Hammer. I guess I'll need to wait till next week." Widget said disappointedly. Looking akwardly then feeling sorry for Widget, the little girl said," Wait! You can have it, my best friend Lance has a whole lot more." The little girl said kindly, then grinning widely at Widget. Taking the Whammer Hammer, Widget says," Oh, gee wiz thanks, you're so sweet. Uh say, what's your name kid?" Widget asked. " Oh, my name is Evona Jennetah Harrington!!! Say, what's your name?" "Widget's the name. I've got a shop as well. Hey why don'y ya come over and meet two more friend's of mine?" "Sure!" said Evona

To Be continued

Numbuh208

[4]Nov 29, 2008
    Violence Intervention: Daizy must intervene when Wubbzy becomes addicted to violence from a TV show that is violent

Bad Luck Walden: Walden and Daizy do not forward a chain letter that interrupts writing a science report, so Wubbzy tricks them into thinking they have bad luck

Numbuh208

[5]Jan 16, 2009

Wubbzy ditches: Captain Wonderpants is giving out autographs, and there is a new movie on Captain Wonderpants, there are new clothes, and there are new cars all on Captain wonderpants. But Wubbzy cant go because he has school, so he phone calls all his classmates and except for Daizy and Murphy, all the kids ditch school and do all those exciting things. Unfortunately, daizy realizes what Wubbzy does, so he promises Daizy to not tell on Walden.

Were all obsessed: Captain Wonderpants Space Attack 6 just came out, so Wubbzy buys the game and brings it to the Wubb Club to play with his friends. The game starts out fun, but soon all the kids become addicted to it and become neglected about school, so Daizy, Murphy, Widget and Walden, must intervene.

Numbuh208

[6]Feb 7, 2009
    Sink the two of us: (Full Length) When Wubbzy plays a loud dance party (not the kind as sweet as Daizy), it causes Daizy to swallow the flower pot she is carrying when entering the Wubb Club. Walden and Widget have the perfect plan to get the pot out: to shrink the WubbMobile and use its sub to navigate through Daizy's body. But to Daizys horror, Wubbzy and Earl play spaceship in the WubbMobile, accidentally shrinking it and winding up in Daizys body and continue the mission on their own.

Foxyfreak2000

[7]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 3
    I Luv Ur Stories but can anyone tell me who Murphy is? or an image might help.

Numbuh208

[8]Jun 7, 2009
    Kandy Kart Ban: 30 min.

After an accident involving Mayor Woozles wife and candy carts, he bans all candy carts from Wuzzleburg. A person named Jim begins selling candy for 10 bucks a piece, but then Wubbzy pounces on the opportunity by selling candy for only 4 bucks a piece, and the word gets out