Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! Forums

Nick Jr. (ended 2010)

What's all the hate for this show about?

loldude1

[1]Jul 20, 2014
    • level: 10

Hello, guys.

This is the first post here in almost four years (wow!), but I want to talk about something that's really on my nerves. Why do people who are not parents with children or critics all hate this Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!? First of all, this is not as annoying as most other shows on Nick Jr. like Dora with all the interactivity and stuff, except for some of the Season 1 shorts. Second of all, this has a bit of comedy to it. You'd think stupid Bubble Poopies (Guppies) would have a decent parody of Dr. Seuss or such hilarious running gags like the Kooky Kid? I'd think not.

Even though this show has it's very kiddie stuff, like most of the earlier half of Season 1 (I still like episodes from it, though), the whole educational aspect, and more, I think it has quite a lot of good moments and deserves much more recognition, especially since stupid Nickelodeon removed any little trace that is around.

I know this may be like a review, but I just wanted to explain to people who think Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! is hyperactive garbage. Anyways, that's all for now, goodbye.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.