Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!

Hoop Dreamz; Daizy's Purple Thumb

Aired Weekdays 11:00 AM Feb 26, 2009 on Nickelodeon

7.2
  • I watched this episode 1 time. It's my favorite episode. Daizy's Purple Thumb is number 42b and Hoop Dreamz is 42a. And I'm really 10 years old and in 4th grade so my Mom lets me watch Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Nicktoons Network, and Noggin.

SpongeBob + Wubbzy = Yellow
    SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob SquarePants is a popular animated television series created by marine biologist/animator Stephen Hillenburg. The pilot episode first aired in the US on Nickelodeon after Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards on May 1, 1999. It officially aired on July 17 of the same year with the second episode "Bubblestand/Ripped Pants". The main characters are a sponge, SpongeBob SquarePants; his dumb starfish pal Patrick Star; the stingy octopus Squidward Tentacles; the cheapskate crab Mr. Krabs; and the overly hyper squirrel Sandy Cheeks, who wears an astronaut suit all the time. Most episodes take place in the town of Bikini Bottom or the surrounding lagoon floor, islets, deep, or at their own houses. In 2008, the show unveils its new logo.
    Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!: Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! is an animated children's television series created by Bob Boyle. The series is animated in Adobe Flash[citation needed] software, produced by Bolder Media (a joint-venture between Frederator Studios and Mixed Media Group) and Starz Media. Bob Boyle, Susan Miller and Fred Seibert are the executive producers, and the technical director is David Sandford. The music is performed by Brad Mossman, and the musical score is composed and performed by Mike Reagan. The show is produced in Burbank, California at Film Roman.

The series debuted August 28, 2006 in the United States on Nick Jr. The second season debuted September 2, 2008 on Nickelodeon's Nick Jr. in the United States.