TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

WWE ECW Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Dividing Up the ECW Roster

Which wrestler do you hope succeeds most in another brand?

ballin1347

[1]Feb 9, 2010
    • level: 18
    So likely all of the current wrestlers on the brand will go to Raw or Smackdown, with the exception of a few. So who would you send to Raw, Smackdown, or release? Here's my opinion:

Raw

Christian: He's ready to go for the world title, and as we all know, the Raw main event REALLY needs some diversity.

Shelton Benjamin: I think he would be an interesting addition to the mix of the mid-card division to face guys like Miz and Swagger, those would definitely be 2 great feuds.

Goldust: I'd REALLY like to see him in a tag team with Cody.

Caylen Croft and Trent Baretta: Although Raw is pretty bad lately, it's really been developing an impressive tag team division. Maybe they could face the team mentioned above.

Jackson and Kozlov: Monster jobbers. Who cares?

Smackdown

The Hurricane: He'd just seem to belong there.

Yoshi Tatsu: Best place for him to develop.

Zack Ryder: Same as Tatsu.

William Regal: His veteran skills might be useful to help the young guys on the mic.

Release

Tyler Reks and Vance Archer: I have to admit that I don't even know who these guys are. I guess they haven't done anything significant since I do watch ECW from time to time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jim856796

[2]Feb 10, 2010
    • level: 14
    How about we let half of the roster be free agents and the other half stays with the new NXT brand? I hope the next WWE Draft comes soon.

pitbull3

[3]Feb 10, 2010
    • level: 41
    Jim856796 wrote:
    How about we let half of the roster be free agents and the other half stays with the new NXT brand? I hope the next WWE Draft comes soon.

reports are saying the NXT really isn't a brand, but a reality show like Tough Enough. We will have to wait and see

Jim856796

[4]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 14
    NXT is apparently going to be about eight wrestlers from the RAW and Smacksown brands being paired up with eight employees from Florida Championship Wrestling. You're right, it's not going to be a real brand. The former ECW brand wrestlers becoming free agents can just wait around for the next WWE Draft to be permanently drafted into Raw or Smackdown. We'll just refer to NXT as a "developmental brand" so that the graduates can be traded to the actual two brands.