WWE ECW Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

ECW the last episode discussion for 2.16.10

What was your favorite year of the WWE's ECW?

telvisnostic

[1]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 52

cgj

On ECW's final night, Christian will defend his ECW Championship against Ezekiel Jackson in an Extreme Rules Match. Will Captain Charisma close out ECW as its champion, or will Big Zeke finally claim the coveted title?

hul

Unified Tag Team Champions Big Show & The Miz will have their first title defense on the last episode of ECW. Can the team of Yoshi Tatsu & Goldust do the Land of Extreme proud and sieze the titles from their opponents?

ECW.com

Edited on 02/15/2010 5:29pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pitbull3

[2]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 41
    Its sad to see it go, I don't think either title will change hands

Crulex1369

[3]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 26
    Well, it's been fun guys. I'm sad to see it go, because it got better with time, but this is finally the end. RIP ECW. Should be a good show though.

qfrodri85

[4]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 27
    Well, I'll have to DM or Youtube this later tomorrow.

Not gonna watch this, because I got a last-minute thing not much ago. One of my friends had her friend die not much ago in a trip... and that means she won't attend the Beyonce concert, which leads to me going to that concert (free Super VIP ticket that Telefonica gave to my house, like 4 of those). I didn't want to attend originally, but what the hell, I'll go (along with a girl I don't like, my brother and his girlfriend)... the thing I really look forward most to in the Beyonce concert is getting to see the FIFA World Cup Trophy (which will be shown minutes before the concert). Other than that, I don't know which is worse: the Jerry Springer segment from Raw, Nasty Boys on tv or the idea of hearing "Single Ladies" live.

KidMizzle

[5]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 10
    It's hard to believe the ECW on Sci-Fi/Sy-Fy has been on the air for four years. I remember the first episode back in June 2006 and the excitement I felt for the "new breed unleashed", I watched faithfully for about a year before becoming increasingly disinterested. I'll always love and support ECW, and I'm glad we're finally putting this bastardized version to rest and at least we're getting an Extreme Rules ECW Championship match on the last episode tonight. This will probably be the last or one the last posts here on the ECW page, it's crazy that I had the first post in the board and now I may have the last. As it says in the sig, Long Live EC F'N W!!!

Randyspeeps

[6]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 34
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    Well, I'll have to DM or Youtube this later tomorrow.

Not gonna watch this, because I got a last-minute thing not much ago. One of my friends had her friend die not much ago in a trip... and that means she won't attend the Beyonce concert, which leads to me going to that concert (free Super VIP ticket that Telefonica gave to my house, like 4 of those). I didn't want to attend originally, but what the hell, I'll go (along with a girl I don't like, my brother and his girlfriend)... the thing I really look forward most to in the Beyonce concert is getting to see the FIFA World Cup Trophy (which will be shown minutes before the concert). Other than that, I don't know which is worse: the Jerry Springer segment from Raw, Nasty Boys on tv or the idea of hearing "Single Ladies" live.
    Try to have some fun.

I can't say I'm sad to see ECW go, because the WWE treated it like a red headed step child for so long I expected for this to happen.

JandSman

[7]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 32
    I will miss ECW

telvisnostic

[9]Feb 16, 2010
    It has begun!

Hurricane1123

[10]Feb 16, 2010
    KidMizzle wrote:
    It's hard to believe the ECW on Sci-Fi/Sy-Fy has been on the air for four years. I remember the first episode back in June 2006 and the excitement I felt for the "new breed unleashed", I watched faithfully for about a year before becoming increasingly disinterested. I'll always love and support ECW, and I'm glad we're finally putting this bastardized version to rest and at least we're getting an Extreme Rules ECW Championship match on the last episode tonight. This will probably be the last or one the last posts here on the ECW page, it's crazy that I had the first post in the board and now I may have the last. As it says in the sig, Long Live EC F'N W!!!
    If you look at it from the perspective that this new brand wasn't ECW, but a developmental brand for young talent to move on up to the larger two shows, then we did get some pretty good wrestling from this show.

This is the last time we'll hear "Don't Question My Heart" by Saliva open up a show. I'll miss ECW.

JandSman

[11]Feb 16, 2010
    Miz and Big Show new theme suck, also i wish it was in a different city Kansas City just doesn't fit the end of ECW.

ballin1347

[12]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 18
    Well, they just said "cast" for the wrestlers on NXT. That means two things. It will be a reality show-like brand...and I'll have no interest in it.

Hurricane1123

[13]Feb 16, 2010
    ballin1347 wrote:
    Well, they just said "cast" for the wrestlers on NXT. That means two things. It will be a reality show-like brand...and I'll have no interest in it.
    Well, I will have interest in it, because one of the eight wrestlers scheduled to be on the show is one of the best wrestlers in the world.

telvisnostic

[14]Feb 16, 2010

Very good opening match there. It was back and forth and I've noticed since they won the Championship, Show hasn't really down much.

And the more they talk about the concept of NXT, I feel myself finding something new to watch at 10pm on Tuesdays.

telvisnostic

[15]Feb 16, 2010
    KidMizzle wrote:
    You speak the truth sir.

JandSman

[16]Feb 16, 2010
    Wade Barrett will be trained by Chris Jericho, Justin Gabriel trained by Matt Hardy. And the tag match was okay.

JandSman

[17]Feb 16, 2010
    MVP will train Skip Sheffield. DARN IT ABARHAM WASHINGTON I HATE HIM WITH A PASSION!

telvisnostic

[18]Feb 16, 2010
    That's why I am watching Chopped right now.

JandSman

[19]Feb 16, 2010
    telvisnostic wrote:
    That's why I am watching Chopped right now.
    But now there is the Gold Standar Shelton Benjamin

telvisnostic

[20]Feb 16, 2010
    No interest because Washington sucks everything out of the segment.