WWE ECW Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

The Best ECW News/Spoilers/Results Thread Ever!!!

GameWiz1000

[21]May 8, 2007
    • level: 25
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

Guys.  Enough with the sarcasm.

I don't wanna wind up like wwecwcw. 

what happened with wwecwcw?

She went insane because of all the sarcasm.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

zombieKILLER25

[22]May 8, 2007
    • level: 14
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

Guys.  Enough with the sarcasm.

...o.....my.........god.

seinfeld111690

[23]May 8, 2007
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

Guys. Enough with the sarcasm.

Seriously guys, the sarcasm is just getting old.

justin_2pac

[24]May 9, 2007
    • level: 2
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

ya enough is enough

btw, were Snitsky's teeth always that yellow when he had his old gimmick on RAW, or are those prop teeth or something? That guy is disgusting and i cant believe he is going to get a title shot

telvisnostic

[25]May 9, 2007
    • level: 52
    justin_2pac wrote:
    btw, were Snitsky's teeth always that yellow when he had his old gimmick on RAW, or are those prop teeth or something? That guy is disgusting and i cant believe he is going to get a title shot
    It's all a prop.  It's something he chews to get his teeth that way.

justin_2pac

[26]May 9, 2007
    telvisnostic wrote:
    justin_2pac wrote:
    It's all a prop.  It's something he chews to get his teeth that way.

Whatever it is, it sure gets the job done. Yuck they are gross

He is just gross in general, who would have ever thought he would look better with his old goatee and ponytail?!?

KidMizzle

[27]May 14, 2007
    • level: 10
    justin_2pac wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    justin_2pac wrote:
    It's all a prop. It's something he chews to get his teeth that way.

He is just gross in general, who would have ever thought he would look better with his old goatee and ponytail?!?

Plus, I liked the whole "It's not my fault" and foot fetish gimmicks. I thought they were hilarious, now he's being booked as just another unstoppable monster...booooring.

justin_2pac

[28]May 14, 2007
    KidMizzle wrote:
    justin_2pac wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    justin_2pac wrote:

Plus, I liked the whole "It's not my fault" and foot fetish gimmicks. I thought they were hilarious, now he's being booked as just another unstoppable monster...booooring.

I didnt watch during those times, i started watching again when he was still on RAW and made the occasional appearance backstage with Eugene and whoever else. He was ok then but i didnt get to know his gimmick to well. Dont like this one though.

lightning_kf

[29]May 14, 2007
    • level: 36

KidMizzle wrote:
    justin_2pac wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    justin_2pac wrote:
    Whatever it is, it sure gets the job done. Yuck they are gross He is just gross in general, who would have ever thought he would look better with his old goatee and ponytail?!?

And Bobby Lashley is going to be the one to stop him...

BORING!!!

SuperRKO24

[30]May 21, 2007
    • level: 6
    ECW Main Event For Tomorrow - RVD's Final Match? Credit: WrestlingNewsZone.com

"The ECW for this week will be Rob Van Dam & C.M. Punk vs. Marcus Cor Von & Elijah Burke.

So much for the story Van Dam was getting off early. The actual story is he MAY be taken off One Night Stand, which was to be his final show.

He is not re-signing with WWE."

GameWiz1000

[31]May 21, 2007

SuperRKO24 wrote:

"The ECW for this week will be Rob Van Dam & C.M. Punk vs. Marcus Cor Von & Elijah Burke.

So much for the story Van Dam was getting off early. The actual story is he MAY be taken off One Night Stand, which was to be his final show.

Thank God. They must've realized ECW would suck without RVD.

KidMizzle

[32]May 21, 2007
    • level: 10
    SuperRKO24 wrote:

Not having him at wrestle at One Night Stand would be a huge mistake. To book RVD's final match on a PPV, plus to place him in a match that is his specialty would be the best choice to end RVD's WWE run. Unfortunately as evidenced by the state of the WWE currently, making the smart choice is never easy for those buffoons. RVD vs. CM Punk contested under Extreme Rules would be a hell of a match and as RVD would put it: "we don't even need a storyline." Book it WWE, but knowing the idiots in Stamford they would soon book The Great Khali and Snitsky in a bodyslam challenge before they would book RVD/Punk. I wish RVD the best of luck in his future endeavors and only wish his WWE career culminated in him holding more world championships.

SuperRKO24

[33]Jun 13, 2007
    ECW Results 6/12/2007

source:Lordsofpain

ECW 6/12/2007 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:

Joey and Tazz tell us Mr. McMahon was found dead after the car explosion last night from Raw. We see a recap of Vince walking out to the ring looking distraught and fans booing him. He leaves looking depressed. Vince walks through all the WWE Superstars and Divas on all rosters and leaves to go to his limo. He gets in and it explodes!

Tonight there will be a series of matches in memory of Vince McMahon.

The bell rings ten times in memory of Vince as fans boo. Tazz call the fans disrespectful.

-Commercial-

Match 1: Extreme Rules Match:
    Tommy Dreamer vs. Balls Mahoney

Dreamer with a drop toe hold. Dreamer fights off Mahoney with punches but Mahoney counters him with a back suplex. Dreamer sends Mahoney over the top rope to the outside. Dreamer nails Mahoney with a kitchen sink! Mahoney counters and sends Dreamer neck first into the steel steps! In the ring, Mahoney nails Dreamer with a garbage can lid for a two count. Dreamer counters and nails Mahoney three times in the head with the garbage can. Dreamer throws in a couple of chairs. Dreamer sets up up a chair but Mahoney counters and drop toe holds Dreamer face first into the chair! Mahoney goes up top but Dreamer crotches him and Mahoney is placed in the tree of woe. Dreamer places a garbage can in front of Mahoney and nails a baseball slide to Mahoney! Dreamer brings out a table and sets it up. Mahoney nails Dreamer in the head with a garbage can and Mahoney sets Dreamer on the table. Mahoney goes up top but Dreamer moves and Balls leg drops the table! Tommy nails the DDT on the chair for the win!

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

Rating: * 3/4 (Solid match with a hardcore edge to it! I think we need more extreme matches every week.)

Tonight is Chris Benoit and CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von in Benoit's first ECW match.

Up next is The Boogeyman's debut on ECW.

-Commercial-

Match 2: Matt Striker vs. The Boogeyman

Boogeyman with clubs to Striker's arm. Boogeyman chops Striker down. Striker fights back but Boogeyman wrenches on Striker's arm. Striker with a dropkick. Striker fights back and nails another dropkick for a one count. Boogeyman dances and nails a clothesline. Boogeyman with a splash. Boogeyman nails a clothesline in the corner and nails the chokeslam powerbomb for the win.

Winner: The Boogeyman

Rating: 1/4 * (Squash match. Boogeyman is more entertaining than Snitsky but Striker didn't deserve to be squashed like that.)

When we come come back we'll see footage of what happened after the explosion from Raw.

-Commercial-

We see footage after Raw when firetrucks arrive and firefighters take out the fire with their hoses. This is courtesy of WWE.COM and they have the video online there.

Up next is Chris Benoit and CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von.

-Commercial-

Match 3: Chris Benoit and CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von

Punk and Cor Von start out. Lock up but a side headlock takeover by Punk on Cor Von. Punk with a side headlock but Cor Von counters into one of his own. Cor Von tags Burke. Burke with a knee for a two count. Punk tags Benoit. Benoit with a clothesline and Burke goes to the outside. Benoit with a snap suplex for a two count. Burke tags Cor Von. Benoit chops Cor Von, Cor Von tags back out to Burke. Punk runs in and nails a spinning heel kick on Burke. Punk with a running knee and enziguri. Benoit chops Burke to the outside as Cor Von rolls to the outside as well.

-Commercial-

Punk with a jaw breaker. Burke nails an elbow drop. Punk comes back with a clothesline but Burke takes control. Burke tags out to Cor Von. Cor Von sling shots Punk into the turn buckle. Punk counters with a small package for a two count. Cor Von slams Punk and the referee just rings the bell! What!

Winner: Unsure (I'm guessing Benoit and Punk by disqualification.)

Rating: * 1/2 (Originally * 3/4) (I was going to pass it but when the referee just stopped the match for no reason it really pissed me off! Why did he do that? Can someone please explain it to me. But an ok match minus the ending. Since Punk isn't moving to Raw sadly, I would really like to see Benoit vs. Punk!)

After the match Punk nails an enziguri to Cor Von and Benoit nails three german suplexes to Burke. Benoit nails the diving headbutt. Benoit applies the sharpshooter on Burke and Burke taps out!

We see footage of Vince getting into the limo and it exploding again. (Do we really need to see it a million times. I'm sure we'll see it again two or three times on Smackdown and then on Raw again.)

Overall tonight didn't really change ECW! Considering the draft, I mean I expected more. We didn't get the explanation of who is the ECW Champion or when will there be a match for the vacant title. Benoit moving to ECW really didn't impact anything yet but we'll see. Boogeyman = Snitsky. Basically since were not going to see Snitsky squashes anymore, we'll be stuck having to watch Boogeyman matches. The ending to the main event didn't make any sense. The ending of the match was poorly done as was this episode of ECW. 4/10.

SuperRKO24

[34]Jun 14, 2007
    Final 6/12 ECW on Sci Fi rating; McMahon angle prompts a big huge jump

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the 6/12 edition of ECW on Sci Fi drew a final 1.7 cable rating. This is way up from last week's 1.4 rating and a lot higher than what the show has been averaging lately. This big ratings jump was likely due to the fallout of the Mr. McMahon death angle the night before on Raw.

mattman1218

[35]Jun 22, 2007
    • level: 3

SuperRKO24 wrote:

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the 6/12 edition of ECW on Sci Fi drew a final 1.7 cable rating. This is way up from last week's 1.4 rating and a lot higher than what the show has been averaging lately. This big ratings jump was likely due to the fallout of the Mr. McMahon death angle the night before on Raw.

GREAT. So since Vince fakes his death ratings go up. WTF

hiimahotchik

[36]Jul 31, 2007
    • level: 9
    mattman1218 wrote:

SuperRKO24 wrote:

GREAT. So since Vince fakes his death ratings go up. WTF

no
    it said cause of the fallout
    which means...
    ratings go up because fans know they wont have to hear anymore about this crap

lingley

[37]Aug 1, 2007
    justin_2pac wrote:
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

ya enough is enough

Nah snitsky dyed his teeth yellow for the role.

gamerboy190

[38]Nov 16, 2007
    • level: 18
    lingley wrote:
    justin_2pac wrote:
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

ya enough is enough

Nah snitsky dyed his teeth yellow for the role.

Hopefully they can build up someone new....

romo70

[39]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 18

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

As previously reported, it looks like Big Daddy V has been sent home by WWE to lose some weight. To update on this, he wasn't around all WrestleMania weekend and was pulled from the battle royal at WrestleMania where he was originally going to be a major player and go on to work a program with Kane.

Randyspeeps

[40]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 34
    romo70 wrote:

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

As previously reported, it looks like Big Daddy V has been sent home by WWE to lose some weight. To update on this, he wasn't around all WrestleMania weekend and was pulled from the battle royal at WrestleMania where he was originally going to be a major player and go on to work a program with Kane.

I think think the WWE is doing the right thing for Big Daddy V.