WWE ECW

Syfy (ended 2010)

leguru

WWE ECW Fan Reviews (64)

7.9
  • ECW-Where Is The Extreme?

6.1
    ECW, the most exciting, extreme wrestling show around!!! Yeah, right. Maybe that's what it was years ago. When it was a totally seperate promotion. The chairs, the violence, the great moments. Ahhh... The good old days. Today, it just isn't great. Every week, they put up a mediocre shows. Solid matches but nothing extrodianary. Vince really shouldn't have ruined what ECW used to be. He should have just made a normal fourth WWE show. But ECW just isn't extreme. Maybe it was slightly cool at its new debut but now it just isn't. There are no chairs, ladders, or chairs. So what makes this different from Raw, or Smackdown? Grey Ropes. That's it. There really isn't much to say. It is okay but not worth watching compared to other shows like TNA Wrestling. It's not bad. It just isn't worth my time. It doesn't grab my attention like a wrestling show should. And don't even think about comparing it to the original ECW. I mean, remember Vince holding the title? WTF was he thinking?!!!! And the things they have the female wrestlers do is immoral. This show is better than Smackdown, about the same as Raw, but still just not a good wrestling show.