WWE ECW

Syfy (ended 2010)

leguru

WWE ECW Fan Reviews (64)

7.9
  • ECW not Hardcore? Perhaps not, but it's still good.

Extreme Championship Wrestling as become just a name as anyone who watched the old ECW or watches some old ECW matches on the internet knows...despite that ECW as been getting better over the last year, if you don't agree then just compare the talent that it as compared with the other two brands. On ECW we have great wrestling talent like CM Punk, John Morrison, Elijah Burke and much more, if you look at it ECW as the best wrestling matches compared to RAW or SmackDown! Unfortunately it's sad to see that ECW is considered the C show because it as great potential the wwe just does not know how to use it quite frankly, just look at the Punk vs Big Daddy V at No Mercy if you don't believe me.
    It appears now there will be a fusion between ECW and SmackDown! on my opinion it's a bad move, simply because knowing the wwe writters don't give ECW superstars much credit it means that they will probably become jobbers to guys like Batista and the Great Khali, and that is simply wrong.
    I suppose the only thing we can do now is wait and speculate what will happen next.

Thanks for reading!