WWE ECW

Syfy (ended 2010)

leguru

WWE ECW Fan Reviews (64)

7.9
  • This is a review on this weeks ECW. The Main Event: Swagga vs. Matt Hardy Good Show

This show is remember for 2 things: Tommy Dreamer retirement speech, and Hardy/Swagger match, and the rest of show was all right.

Match 1: Paul Burchill/Katie "Sexy" Leavs. Dj "That 70's guy" Gabriel/Alicia "I was remembered for Wedding Planner" Fox: This was an okay match showing off the girls mostly. *1/2

Match 2: Boogeyman vs. Jobber: The only cool thing is Boogeyman. But why keep destroying jobbers instead of giving him people that are at least known.

Dreamer Speech: This was a fantastic promo, and delivered great and emotional, and I felt like crying when Dreamer was. But give him a shot or run with title, because he's been working hard for being only ECW Original wrestler left. Dreamer is Ecw!!!!
    ****1/4

Main Event: Matt "I'll never die, but knees are" Hardy vs. Jack "Young Buck" Swagga: This was a solid match, and as good or little better than Swagga's match last week against Finlay, and they had good chemistry, but my opinion on Swagga's title win, is I'm torn, because he's a great talent, but Hardy still had some good time left has champ, but Congrats Swagga!!!!
    ***1/4