WWE Monday Night RAW

3 for All

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jun 15, 2009 on USA

7.4
  • Buh Gawd! King, it's the three for all!

Sorry, for that JR scream in the summary. Had to do it.

I like the fact that this show had a lot of wrestling on it. They gave both title matches time to tell a story, but the World Championship was the only one that really accomplished something. We saw the beginning of the rumored CM Punk heel turn here, even though he did nothing wrong. I loved how JR screamed "Come on!" when he broke up Jeff Hardy's pin attempt, as if he was not supposed to try and win the match.

The WWE Championship and ECW Title matches could not have been more boring though. Tommy Dreamer and Christian did not even look like they were trying and the crowd died before they even got in the ring. Dreamer as Champion in 2009 is a horrible idea. And there was little reaction to Orton's title win as well, because everybody in the building knew that it didn't matter, by Summerslam Triple H would have the title back. While there was an ample amount of wrestling, the ridiculous Donald Trump angle killed the show for me. I'll give it a chance next week, but I do not expect much.
NEW