WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

12.3.12 Discussion

  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [61]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    I could have sworn they did this last month.


    And if Dolph Ziggler loses...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [62]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Has Orton appeared yet? He wasn't on WWE programming all last week. Should I be concerned?
    He has not shown, not even during Del Rio's match.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [63]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    telvisnostic wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Has Orton appeared yet? He wasn't on WWE programming all last week. Should I be concerned?
    He has not shown, not even during Del Rio's match.
    Speak of the Devil and he appears.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [64]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,234
    Maddox is doomed again!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [65]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,859
    telvisnostic wrote:

    telvisnostic wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Has Orton appeared yet? He wasn't on WWE programming all last week. Should I be concerned?
    He has not shown, not even during Del Rio's match.
    Speak of the Devil and he appears.

    What the hell is this? Why are they doing this to Orton?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [66]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,234
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

    telvisnostic wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Has Orton appeared yet? He wasn't on WWE programming all last week. Should I be concerned?
    He has not shown, not even during Del Rio's match.
    Speak of the Devil and he appears.

    What the hell is this? Why are they doing this to Orton?

    They feel they can do what they want, that's why.

    Maybe Maddox will get the contract the time around. The third time's the charm, they say.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [67]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,859
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

    telvisnostic wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Has Orton appeared yet? He wasn't on WWE programming all last week. Should I be concerned?
    He has not shown, not even during Del Rio's match.
    Speak of the Devil and he appears.

    What the hell is this? Why are they doing this to Orton?
    And then this. What the hell is this? Orton should be competeing for titles. Not worrying about a shield group that the WWE has no direction for or storyline arch. Back to football I go.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [68]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Has Orton appeared yet? He wasn't on WWE programming all last week. Should I be concerned?
    He has not shown, not even during Del Rio's match.
    Speak of the Devil and he appears.
    What the hell is this? Why are they doing this to Orton?
    I have no idea.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [69]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Has Orton appeared yet? He wasn't on WWE programming all last week. Should I be concerned?
    He has not shown, not even during Del Rio's match.
    Speak of the Devil and he appears.
    What the hell is this? Why are they doing this to Orton?
    And then this. What the hell is this? Orton should be competeing for titles. Not worrying about a shield group that the WWE has no direction for or storyline arch. Back to football I go.
    Hope the Giants win too.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [70]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,234
    telvisnostic wrote:

    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Has Orton appeared yet? He wasn't on WWE programming all last week. Should I be concerned?
    He has not shown, not even during Del Rio's match.
    Speak of the Devil and he appears.
    What the hell is this? Why are they doing this to Orton?
    And then this. What the hell is this? Orton should be competeing for titles. Not worrying about a shield group that the WWE has no direction for or storyline arch. Back to football I go.
    Hope the Giants win too.


    What's the score?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [71]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Has Orton appeared yet? He wasn't on WWE programming all last week. Should I be concerned?
    He has not shown, not even during Del Rio's match.
    Speak of the Devil and he appears.
    What the hell is this? Why are they doing this to Orton?
    And then this. What the hell is this? Orton should be competeing for titles. Not worrying about a shield group that the WWE has no direction for or storyline arch. Back to football I go.
    Hope the Giants win too.
    What's the score?
    Giants 13- Redskin 10.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [72]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,234
    Poor Charles Robinson for getting yelled at. I remember a ref's name!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [73]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,234
    telvisnostic wrote:

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Has Orton appeared yet? He wasn't on WWE programming all last week. Should I be concerned?
    He has not shown, not even during Del Rio's match.
    Speak of the Devil and he appears.
    What the hell is this? Why are they doing this to Orton?
    And then this. What the hell is this? Orton should be competeing for titles. Not worrying about a shield group that the WWE has no direction for or storyline arch. Back to football I go.
    Hope the Giants win too.
    What's the score?
    Giants 13- Redskin 10.


    Alright. A nailbiter.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [74]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Are they trying to see who's nostrils can flair bigger and longer?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JLe1223

    JLe1223

    [75]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,930
    Randyspeeps wrote:

    Has Orton appeared yet? He wasn't on WWE programming all last week. Should I be concerned?



    Calm down. I'm sure there's a good explanation.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [76]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Teddy is on my TV baby!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [77]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,859
    JLe1223 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:

    Has Orton appeared yet? He wasn't on WWE programming all last week. Should I be concerned?



    Calm down. I'm sure there's a good explanation.
    I no longer have faith in the WWE with managing Orton's character.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [78]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,234
    Finally something original from Theodore!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JLe1223

    JLe1223

    [79]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,930
    He squashed Brad Maddox tonight.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [80]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,234
    Why not have both titles on the line? That'll spice things up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.