WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

About Undertaker's next opponent at Wrestlemania.

Raccoon1459

[1]Jan 28, 2013
    • level: 22

Is 'Taker going to be wrestling anyone at WM at all?

Edited on 01/28/2013 9:00am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

goldenagenick24

[2]Jan 28, 2013
    • level: 17

Raccoon1459 wrote:

CM Punk. It's heavily rumored.

jediknight52501

[3]Mar 3, 2013
    • level: 2
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Raccoon1459 wrote:

i hope so, i want Punk to get "buried".

goldenagenick24

[4]Mar 3, 2013

jediknight52501 wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Raccoon1459 wrote:

i hope so, i want Punk to get "buried".
    CM Punk is the best talent they have right now. I hope they at least make him look good. I'm in the small minority of people that think Taker's streak should end.

telvisnostic

[5]Mar 3, 2013
    • level: 52

goldenagenick24 wrote:
    CM Punk is the best talent they have right now. I hope they at least make him look good. I'm in the small minority of people that think Taker's streak should end.
    He'll look good. Most of them have over the past few years.

Why do you want it to end? It's one of the few things in this company that isn't tainted.

Edited on 03/03/2013 12:47pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Raccoon1459

[6]Mar 3, 2013
    • level: 22
    You'd have to tick 'Taker off real good to get in a Wrestlemania fight with him.

goldenagenick24

[7]Mar 7, 2013

telvisnostic wrote:

goldenagenick24 wrote:
    He'll look good. Most of them have over the past few years.

Why do you want it to end? It's one of the few things in this company that isn't tainted.

I believe in "passing the torch" and whoever would beat the streak would have the ultimate rub someone could ever be given. Undertaker has left his mark as one of the greatest ever and in 20 years 1 loss at Wrestlemania won't mean much but for the person it gave the loss to could be astronomical. I can't think of very good candidates on the WWE roster currently but someone like Daniel Bryan, Tyson Kidd, Wade Barrett, or maybe even a member of the Shield could. This is all given under the perfect circumstances mind you, but I think it'd be one of the greatest wrestling moments ever.

telvisnostic

[8]Mar 7, 2013
    • level: 52

goldenagenick24 wrote:
    I believe in "passing the torch" and whoever would beat the streak would have the ultimate rub someone could ever be given. Undertaker has left his mark as one of the greatest ever and in 20 years 1 loss at Wrestlemania won't mean much but for the person it gave the loss to could be astronomical. I can't think of very good candidates on the WWE roster currently but someone like Daniel Bryan, Tyson Kidd, Wade Barrett, or maybe even a member of the Shield could. This is all given under the perfect circumstances mind you, but I think it'd be one of the greatest wrestling moments ever.
    You make a good point, but if he loses, people will forget the winner and they all talk about how he lost.

I say keep it and when someone gets to like 10, then start talking about can they get to 20 without a loss.

Randyspeeps

[9]Mar 10, 2013
    • level: 34
    telvisnostic wrote:

goldenagenick24 wrote:
    You make a good point, but if he loses, people will forget the winner and they all talk about how he lost.

I say keep it and when someone gets to like 10, then start talking about can they get to 20 without a loss.

I agree with Telvis here. The streak should never end. Somethings are best left untouched and the streak is one of them. Although ending the streak can give someone the ultimate rub in the WWE, it's not worth it.