WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Alanna Marie Orton

  • Avatar of Ramrom

    Ramrom

    [1]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 10/23/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,141

    Randy Orton's wife, Samantha Speno has finally given birth to her and Randy Orton's daughter, Alanaa Marie Orton.

    Randy Orton posted on his website, Randy-Orton.com; "Alanna Marie Orton was born Saturday july 12th at 924 pm. she was 8lbs 10 ozs, and 22.5 inches long. she is absolutely flawless from head to toe, and a very content baby. sam and i brought her home yesterday (tues) and it has been wonderful acclimating her to our home".

    A new Orton is always a cause for celebration. No pictures are revealed over the internet of their daughter yet but gossip has reached that she is very pretty indeed. I say congratulations Randy and we all hope you come back soon and wrestle again. I opened this topic for discussion so I'd like to know what you guys think. Any pictures of Alanna?

    Edited on 07/17/2008 1:44pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yooperchild

    yooperchild

    [2]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 7,586
    Ramrom wrote:

    Randy Orton's wife, Samantha Speno has finally given birth to her and Randy Orton's daughter, Alanaa Marie Orton.

    Randy Orton posted on his website, Randy-Orton.com; "Alanna Marie Orton was born Saturday july 12th at 924 pm. she was 8lbs 10 ozs, and 22.5 inches long. she is absolutely flawless from head to toe, and a very content baby. sam and i brought her home yesterday (tues) and it has been wonderful acclimating her to our home".

    A new Orton is always a cause for celebration. No pictures are revealed over the internet of their daughter yet but gossip has reached that she is very pretty indeed. I say congratulations Randy and we all hope you come back soon and wrestle again. I opened this topic for discussion so I'd like to know what you guys think. Any pictures of Alanna?

    I would hope there wouldn't be any picture honestly, until Randy & wife choose to release them.

    and as as just posted on the other thread...my prediction now stands...Alanna Orton vs. Aurora Lesveque...Wrestlemania 50 main event!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ramrom

    Ramrom

    [3]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 10/23/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,141
    yooperchild wrote:
    Ramrom wrote:

    Randy Orton's wife, Samantha Speno has finally given birth to her and Randy Orton's daughter, Alanaa Marie Orton.

    Randy Orton posted on his website, Randy-Orton.com; "Alanna Marie Orton was born Saturday july 12th at 924 pm. she was 8lbs 10 ozs, and 22.5 inches long. she is absolutely flawless from head to toe, and a very content baby. sam and i brought her home yesterday (tues) and it has been wonderful acclimating her to our home".

    A new Orton is always a cause for celebration. No pictures are revealed over the internet of their daughter yet but gossip has reached that she is very pretty indeed. I say congratulations Randy and we all hope you come back soon and wrestle again. I opened this topic for discussion so I'd like to know what you guys think. Any pictures of Alanna?

    I would hope there wouldn't be any picture honestly, until Randy & wife choose to release them.

    and as as just posted on the other thread...my prediction now stands...Alanna Orton vs. Aurora Lesveque...Wrestlemania 50 main event!



    Who the heck is Aurora Lesveque?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yooperchild

    yooperchild

    [4]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 7,586
    Ramrom wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:
    Ramrom wrote:

    Randy Orton's wife, Samantha Speno has finally given birth to her and Randy Orton's daughter, Alanaa Marie Orton.

    Randy Orton posted on his website, Randy-Orton.com; "Alanna Marie Orton was born Saturday july 12th at 924 pm. she was 8lbs 10 ozs, and 22.5 inches long. she is absolutely flawless from head to toe, and a very content baby. sam and i brought her home yesterday (tues) and it has been wonderful acclimating her to our home".

    A new Orton is always a cause for celebration. No pictures are revealed over the internet of their daughter yet but gossip has reached that she is very pretty indeed. I say congratulations Randy and we all hope you come back soon and wrestle again. I opened this topic for discussion so I'd like to know what you guys think. Any pictures of Alanna?

    I would hope there wouldn't be any picture honestly, until Randy & wife choose to release them.

    and as as just posted on the other thread...my prediction now stands...Alanna Orton vs. Aurora Lesveque...Wrestlemania 50 main event!

    Who the heck is Aurora Lesveque?

    HHH & Stephanie's first

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TonyMark25

    TonyMark25

    [5]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 04/13/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,211
    Ramrom wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:
    Ramrom wrote:

    Randy Orton's wife, Samantha Speno has finally given birth to her and Randy Orton's daughter, Alanaa Marie Orton.

    Randy Orton posted on his website, Randy-Orton.com; "Alanna Marie Orton was born Saturday july 12th at 924 pm. she was 8lbs 10 ozs, and 22.5 inches long. she is absolutely flawless from head to toe, and a very content baby. sam and i brought her home yesterday (tues) and it has been wonderful acclimating her to our home".

    A new Orton is always a cause for celebration. No pictures are revealed over the internet of their daughter yet but gossip has reached that she is very pretty indeed. I say congratulations Randy and we all hope you come back soon and wrestle again. I opened this topic for discussion so I'd like to know what you guys think. Any pictures of Alanna?

    I would hope there wouldn't be any picture honestly, until Randy & wife choose to release them.

    and as as just posted on the other thread...my prediction now stands...Alanna Orton vs. Aurora Lesveque...Wrestlemania 50 main event!



    Who the heck is Aurora Lesveque?


    Triple H's lil girl.

    I predict something else.

    Aurora Levesque and Alana Marie Orton vs Sierra and Cheyenne Jericho

    And main event- Kennyon McMahon vs Ash Jericho w00t w00t

    There..this is the future of pro wrestling







    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hornswaggle

    hornswaggle

    [6]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 06/30/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 3,676
    TonyMark25 wrote:
    Ramrom wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:
    Ramrom wrote:

    Randy Orton's wife, Samantha Speno has finally given birth to her and Randy Orton's daughter, Alanaa Marie Orton.

    Randy Orton posted on his website, Randy-Orton.com; "Alanna Marie Orton was born Saturday july 12th at 924 pm. she was 8lbs 10 ozs, and 22.5 inches long. she is absolutely flawless from head to toe, and a very content baby. sam and i brought her home yesterday (tues) and it has been wonderful acclimating her to our home".

    A new Orton is always a cause for celebration. No pictures are revealed over the internet of their daughter yet but gossip has reached that she is very pretty indeed. I say congratulations Randy and we all hope you come back soon and wrestle again. I opened this topic for discussion so I'd like to know what you guys think. Any pictures of Alanna?

    I would hope there wouldn't be any picture honestly, until Randy & wife choose to release them.

    and as as just posted on the other thread...my prediction now stands...Alanna Orton vs. Aurora Lesveque...Wrestlemania 50 main event!



    Who the heck is Aurora Lesveque?


    Triple H's lil girl.

    I predict something else.

    Aurora Levesque and Alana Marie Orton vs Sierra and Cheyenne Jericho

    And main event- Kennyon McMahon vs Ash Jericho w00t w00t

    There..this is the future of pro wrestling





    dude are you jericho's stalker?????
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lightning_kf

    lightning_kf

    [7]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 04/01/06
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 15,982

    TonyMark, you are showing more and more how much of an obsessed Chris Jericho fan you truly are.

    Anyways, despite my feelings towards Orton.....*remembers pic* NOT THAT, ya perverts, congratulations on your new daughter. Here's also hoping that his kind of fatherhood makes you more mature than you actually were.

    Edited on 07/17/2008 2:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of first_spartan

    first_spartan

    [8]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 06/16/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,779
    lightning_kf wrote:

    TonyMark, you are showing more and more how much of an obsessed Chris Jericho fan you truly are.

    Anyways, despite my feelings towards Orton.....*remembers pic* NOT THAT, ya perverts, congratulations on your new daughter. Here's also hoping that his kind of fatherhood makes you more mature than you actually were.

    yeah mark is just as obssesed with jericho as cool aid guy is obessed with cool aid drinks and yeah lightning you shoud not be talking.... having this half naked orton pic and all ..I mean come on....gayyy

    btw who made this topic... I can't see who OP was ..I could not understand anything..it's like nothing when it should be something..strange

    Edited on 07/17/2008 4:20pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yooperchild

    yooperchild

    [9]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 7,586

    Jericho's kiddies are absolutely adorable! The little guy with the faux hawk especially looks like he'd be a riot.

    And the girls are twins then? I'm surprised Vince doesn't already have them signed to contracts....the "hot twins" thing is the one angle regarding females that I can't remember him ever exploiting.

    He would just have to wait like 16 years!

    Edited on 07/17/2008 3:10pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of first_spartan

    first_spartan

    [10]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 06/16/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,779
    yooperchild wrote:

    Jericho's kiddies are absolutely adorable! The little guy with the faux hawk especially looks like he'd be a riot.

    And the girls are twins then? I'm surprised Vince doesn't already have them signed to contracts....the "hot twins" thing is the one angle regarding females that I can't remember him ever exploiting.

    He would just have to wait like 16 years!



    aww por babies they will have to pass for like 10000 title reigs vince would have given them if they agree to wrestle in theire age
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qfrodri85

    qfrodri85

    [11]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 11,091

    I see Orton's child doing a headlock to his mother's breasts... meh..

    So far this year, Orton hasn't done anything stupid backstage. Once a year, he does something stupid... maybe he has changed as a person... but then again, I still have hopes for him to do something stupid... not killing his child, but maybe beat up his wife or piss off Paul by saying he's a better father.

    Edited on 07/17/2008 3:25pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of first_spartan

    first_spartan

    [12]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 06/16/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,779
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    I see Orton's child doing a headlock to his mother's breasts... meh..


    damn that headlock with be something else
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TonyMark25

    TonyMark25

    [13]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 04/13/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,211
    Aw c'moon I just googled them cuz I knew that they're cute what's wrong with ya they're just cool kids. By the way the lil ash looks exactly like Y2J lol I bet my kid would be here in like 20 years and be like me and sh!t Jerichoholism is in my genes
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lightning_kf

    lightning_kf

    [14]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 04/01/06
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 15,982
    first_spartan wrote:

    and yeah lightning you shoud not be talking.... having this half naked orton pic and all ..I mena come on....gayyy

    Ah have your fun until I can rid myself of this horrible picture.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lightning_kf

    lightning_kf

    [15]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 04/01/06
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 15,982
    qfrodri85 wrote:

    I see Orton's child doing a headlock to his mother's breasts... meh..

    So far this year, Orton hasn't done anything stupid backstage. Once a year, he does something stupid... maybe he has changed as a person... but then again, I still have hopes for him to do something stupid... not killing his child, but maybe beat up his wife or piss off Paul by saying he's a better father.

    Leave it to you to bring the humor as always. And I pick boasting that he's a better father than Trips.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of first_spartan

    first_spartan

    [16]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 06/16/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,779
    lightning_kf wrote:
    first_spartan wrote:

    and yeah lightning you shoud not be talking.... having this half naked orton pic and all ..I mena come on....gayyy

    Ah have your fun until I can rid myself of this horrible picture.



    what happened..did you make a bet with peeps or what..adn if you loose yuo would have to put that gay pic in your sig?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ramrom

    Ramrom

    [17]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 10/23/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,141
    qfrodri85 wrote:

    I see Orton's child doing a headlock to his mother's breasts... meh..

    So far this year, Orton hasn't done anything stupid backstage. Once a year, he does something stupid... maybe he has changed as a person... but then again, I still have hopes for him to do something stupid... not killing his child, but maybe beat up his wife or piss off Paul by saying he's a better father.



    Lol, let's not think ahead now. He's just had a daughter, i'm just happy for my favourite wrestler of all time. (If only he'd release some pictures of his daughter....)

    I remember watching something on the news when Orton walked into a gun store to look for a gun but got turned down cause he wasn't approved or something. Yet, no reporters or anybody recognized who he was.... It was in St Louis Missouri
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yooperchild

    yooperchild

    [18]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 7,586
    lightning_kf wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:

    I see Orton's child doing a headlock to his mother's breasts... meh..

    So far this year, Orton hasn't done anything stupid backstage. Once a year, he does something stupid... maybe he has changed as a person... but then again, I still have hopes for him to do something stupid... not killing his child, but maybe beat up his wife or piss off Paul by saying he's a better father.

    Leave it to you to bring the humor as always. And I pick boasting that he's a better father than Trips.

    My hope is that he comes back super fat and out of shape..........

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of first_spartan

    first_spartan

    [19]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 06/16/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,779
    yooperchild wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:

    I see Orton's child doing a headlock to his mother's breasts... meh..

    So far this year, Orton hasn't done anything stupid backstage. Once a year, he does something stupid... maybe he has changed as a person... but then again, I still have hopes for him to do something stupid... not killing his child, but maybe beat up his wife or piss off Paul by saying he's a better father.

    Leave it to you to bring the humor as always. And I pick boasting that he's a better father than Trips.

    My hope is that he comes back super fat and out of shape..........



    but triple complex is not fat he is just bufy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TonyMark25

    TonyMark25

    [20]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 04/13/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,211
    yooperchild wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:

    I see Orton's child doing a headlock to his mother's breasts... meh..

    So far this year, Orton hasn't done anything stupid backstage. Once a year, he does something stupid... maybe he has changed as a person... but then again, I still have hopes for him to do something stupid... not killing his child, but maybe beat up his wife or piss off Paul by saying he's a better father.

    Leave it to you to bring the humor as always. And I pick boasting that he's a better father than Trips.

    My hope is that he comes back super fat and out of shape..........

    Yeah like his dad
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.