WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

An interesting picture of Umaga...

  • Avatar of qfrodri85

    qfrodri85

    [21]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 11,091
    Speaking of Umaga with a TNA title belt:

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seinfeld111690

    seinfeld111690

    [22]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 08/13/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 19,947
    That is a very old picture of Matt. What was the story behind that again?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qfrodri85

    qfrodri85

    [23]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 11,091
    Matt... ehh... might have happened before he returned to WWE. He was on ROH for a while, having Christopher Daniels job to him. TNA made an offer to Matt, so did WWE. Matt re-signs with WWE instead of going to TNA. Dunnno know much about the reason behind the pic, really.

    I'm sure that maybe Batista has a picture of himself with a TNA title belt, since he's good friends with Team 3D.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of atanner

    atanner

    [24]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 02/08/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 6,657

    qfrodri85 wrote:
    Speaking of Umaga with a TNA title belt:

    maybe next time they should find a cameraman who isn't drunk.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yooperchild

    yooperchild

    [25]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 7,586
    I was just about to say something similar....it took me way longer than it should have to even figure out who that was!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zombieKILLER25

    zombieKILLER25

    [26]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 12/17/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,427

    qfrodri85 wrote:
    Matt... ehh... might have happened before he returned to WWE. He was on ROH for a while, having Christopher Daniels job to him. TNA made an offer to Matt, so did WWE. Matt re-signs with WWE instead of going to TNA. Dunnno know much about the reason behind the pic, really. I'm sure that maybe Batista has a picture of himself with a TNA title belt, since he's good friends with Team 3D.

    He only wrestled 3 matches in ROH.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of first_spartan

    first_spartan

    [27]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,779
    so thats how umaga looks without face paint... damn!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sylent_asassin

    sylent_asassin

    [28]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 9,402
    At first, I was thinking Gregory Helms?!?! I didn't know who the heck that was.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Natalie1986

    Natalie1986

    [29]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 05/17/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 299

    Real name: Eddie Fatu

    Eddie is the brother of wrestlers Rikishi (Solofa Fatu) and The Tonga Kid (Sam Fatu), cousin to The Rock (Dwayne Johnson), Yokozuna (Rodney Anoai), Samu the Headshrinker (Samula Anoai), Rosey (Matt Anoai), Jimmy Snuka, Jr., and nephew to "Soulman" Rocky Johnson, the Wild Samoans (Sika & Afa), and Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.

    Eddie used to be in a team with Shane Helms' former partner Rosey, the duo were managed by Rico and the Group name was 3 Minute Warning.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of atanner

    atanner

    [30]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 02/08/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 6,657
    Natalie1986 wrote:

    Real name: Eddie Fatu

    Eddie is the brother of wrestlers Rikishi (Solofa Fatu) and The Tonga Kid (Sam Fatu), cousin to The Rock (Dwayne Johnson), Yokozuna (Rodney Anoai), Samu the Headshrinker (Samula Anoai), Rosey (Matt Anoai), Jimmy Snuka, Jr., and nephew to "Soulman" Rocky Johnson, the Wild Samoans (Sika & Afa), and Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.

    Eddie used to be in a team with Shane Helms' former partner Rosey, the duo were managed by Rico and the Group name was 3 Minute Warning.

    we are all aware of what you just said.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Natalie1986

    Natalie1986

    [31]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 05/17/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 299
    atanner wrote:
    Natalie1986 wrote:

    Real name: Eddie Fatu

    Eddie is the brother of wrestlers Rikishi (Solofa Fatu) and The Tonga Kid (Sam Fatu), cousin to The Rock (Dwayne Johnson), Yokozuna (Rodney Anoai), Samu the Headshrinker (Samula Anoai), Rosey (Matt Anoai), Jimmy Snuka, Jr., and nephew to "Soulman" Rocky Johnson, the Wild Samoans (Sika & Afa), and Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.

    Eddie used to be in a team with Shane Helms' former partner Rosey, the duo were managed by Rico and the Group name was 3 Minute Warning.

    we are all aware of what you just said.

    Ok, I was just making sure.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.