WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Big Return Scheduled for Monday Night Raw!!!!

hiimahotchik

[21]Aug 2, 2007
    • level: 9
    yooperchild wrote:

DTNG-fanatic44 wrote:
    oooo goody. i get to see this live at the HSBC arena! oh my! can you tell how exstatic i am! just incase you thought i was insane, i was being extremely sarcastic about my excitement.

Why are you going then? It seems like a bit of money to waste for something you appearently don't even want to see....

yeah
    and he should be exciting
    it could be an appearance with a speech that durastically changes the WWE
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DTNG-fanatic44

[22]Aug 2, 2007
    yooperchild wrote:

DTNG-fanatic44 wrote:
    oooo goody. i get to see this live at the HSBC arena! oh my! can you tell how exstatic i am! just incase you thought i was insane, i was being extremely sarcastic about my excitement.

Why are you going then? It seems like a bit of money to waste for something you appearently don't even want to see....

its not that i dont want to see it. trust me. ive been hyped about this for a long time. its just vince doesnt exactly make me the happiest person on earth. idk i thought RAW was going to look up a bit when he got his nose right out of the middle. its ok if he comes back for a month or so, because he can be pretty funny, but he just submerges himself in any potential main-event story line, and it gets a bit tireing.

DTNG-fanatic44

[23]Aug 2, 2007
    hiimahotchik wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:

DTNG-fanatic44 wrote:

yeah
    and he should be exciting
    it could be an appearance with a speech that durastically changes the WWE
    well...i guess you have a point there. if he does then i'll be happy.

lingley

[24]Aug 3, 2007
    • level: 6
    DTNG-fanatic44 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:

DTNG-fanatic44 wrote:

but he just submerges himself in any potential main-event story line, and it gets a bit tireing.

Belive me that will happen.

hiimahotchik

[25]Aug 3, 2007
    lingley wrote:
    DTNG-fanatic44 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:

DTNG-fanatic44 wrote:

but he just submerges himself in any potential main-event story line, and it gets a bit tireing.

not hard to believe but i dont think it will happen instantly
    i dont think hes gonna start stuff the second his steps back in that very ring
    but i wouldnt doubt it happening 1-3 weeks later

lingley

[26]Aug 3, 2007
    hiimahotchik wrote:
    lingley wrote:
    DTNG-fanatic44 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:

DTNG-fanatic44 wrote:

I dunno maybe week two I reckon.

ElijahHawkins4

[27]Aug 3, 2007
    • level: 7
    lightning_kf wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:

Wrestlezone.com Reports:

An advisory was sent out today by the USA Network announcing that next Monday's RAW will open with the first appearance of "WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon" after a "prolonged absence."

With the huge ratings drop in the recent weeks, bringing back the "Mr. McMahon" character will be the first step in bringing them back up.

Oye Kay Val. That's not gonna work. I wouldn't be surprised if Raw goes down even more after this.

lol

sylent_asassin

[28]Aug 3, 2007
    • level: 26
    The only thing I'm remotely interested in is to see in Vince addresses the 'death of his character' scenario. Other than that, what could he possibly say or do aside from, "Stephanie... YOU'RE FIRED!!!" to make people want to watch?

Zhiner

[29]Aug 3, 2007
    • level: 16
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    The only thing I'm remotely interested in is to see in Vince addresses the 'death of his character' scenario. Other than that, what could he possibly say or do aside from, "Stephanie... YOU'RE FIRED!!!" to make people want to watch?

How about he's decide to step down from being incharge ,and say his son Shane will be taking over. bleh me and my wishful thinking

DTNG-fanatic44

[30]Aug 3, 2007
    lingley wrote:
    hiimahotchik wrote:
    lingley wrote:
    DTNG-fanatic44 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:

DTNG-fanatic44 wrote:

I dunno maybe week two I reckon.
    you see, i have no problem with vince having a place on RAW, its just you dont see anybody except the people that vince has sucking up to him, or that he is determined to make their life a living hell. i like seeing variety, and you et atleast more when the main focus isnt on vince. i guess thats just the way that vince wants to do it, and he is the boss.

hardyzangel

[31]Aug 3, 2007
    • level: 5

Zhiner wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    How about he's decide to step down from being incharge ,and say his son Shane will be taking over. bleh me and my wishful thinking

I think everyone wants this to happen.

where is Shane we havent seen him since One Night Stand?

lingley

[32]Aug 4, 2007
    hardyzangel wrote:

Zhiner wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:

I think everyone wants this to happen.

where is Shane we havent seen him since One Night Stand?

Maybe he will come back with Vince.

hiimahotchik

[33]Aug 5, 2007
    PWInsider.com reported over the weekend that Brian Gewirtz reportedly made a push to restart the "McMahon is dead" storyline from the point of the revelation that McMahon had not really died in the limo explosion.

When the storyline was ongoing, reports suggested that the angle would involve Linda McMahon being framed for Vince's death as a precursor to the eventual revelation that Vince McMahon staged his death with help from Mr. Kennedy. Given that Vince McMahon firmly stated his character's death was not real on the Benoit tribute special, it is unclear how WWE would restart the angle in a believable fashion.

Note that this is merely a rumored proposal for the McMahon return; while it could happen, it is not intended to be a spoiler.

lightning_kf

[34]Aug 5, 2007
    • level: 36

hiimahotchik wrote:
    PWInsider.com reported over the weekend that Brian Gewirtz reportedly made a push to restart the "McMahon is dead" storyline from the point of the revelation that McMahon had not really died in the limo explosion. When the storyline was ongoing, reports suggested that the angle would involve Linda McMahon being framed for Vince's death as a precursor to the eventual revelation that Vince McMahon staged his death with help from Mr. Kennedy. Given that Vince McMahon firmly stated his character's death was not real on the Benoit tribute special, it is unclear how WWE would restart the angle in a believable fashion. Note that this is merely a rumored proposal for the McMahon return; while it could happen, it is not intended to be a spoiler.

For their sake, they had better not restart that damn storyline. That got so much negativity that it wasn't even funny.

android1000

[35]Aug 5, 2007
    • level: 21
    lightning_kf wrote:

hiimahotchik wrote:
    PWInsider.com reported over the weekend that Brian Gewirtz reportedly made a push to restart the "McMahon is dead" storyline from the point of the revelation that McMahon had not really died in the limo explosion. When the storyline was ongoing, reports suggested that the angle would involve Linda McMahon being framed for Vince's death as a precursor to the eventual revelation that Vince McMahon staged his death with help from Mr. Kennedy. Given that Vince McMahon firmly stated his character's death was not real on the Benoit tribute special, it is unclear how WWE would restart the angle in a believable fashion. Note that this is merely a rumored proposal for the McMahon return; while it could happen, it is not intended to be a spoiler.

For their sake, they had better not restart that damn storyline. That got so much negativity that it wasn't even funny.

If they restart it they better prepare for their ratings to plummet some more.

hardyzangel

[36]Aug 5, 2007
    • level: 5
    android1000 wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

hiimahotchik wrote:

plumment to what zero,maybe thats vinces intent,considering no-one really gave a crap that he had "died"

lingley

[37]Aug 6, 2007
    hardyzangel wrote:
    android1000 wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

hiimahotchik wrote:

plumment to what zero,maybe thats vinces intent,considering no-one really gave a crap that he had "died"

Also if he started it up again people who are just starting to forget about the whole Benoit tradegy, would all remember it again and the WWE would be over.