seinfeld111690

[21]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 25
    ilovetv2335 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

seinfeld111690 wrote:
    enervator wrote:
    Wow, Rosey was fired for having a limited skill set? So what about the other 95% of the roster that doesn't seem to be able to do more than five moves?
    Good point. I guess he wasn't fat enough...or tall enough. I guarantee if he was 7 feet tall, he would still have his job.

Funny, cause Vince didn't bring Samoa Joe to the WWE because........get this, he was too fat.

That and the fact that he didn't have the look.

IMO, good job Vince! (I hate Samoa Joe....)

Anyway, I was wondering if the WWE was going to have anything to say about this ever since I saw a commercial with Rosey in it a few weeks back. I won't be watching this show though, as watching people walk week after week does not sound interesting at all.

Edit: Ha! I just went back and re-read the thing that Randyspeep posted.....The WWE is giving press statements to The Enquirer? Hahahaha! Way to go to the reliable news sources!

why dont youhate samoa joe or do you just hate tna in genral joe is talented

I also don't really care for Joe, nor do I care for CM Punk. Each of them are terrible at cutting promos, and I find each of there move sets boring. And boy do I get tired of the ROH faithfuls talking about how great these two were.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yooperchild

[22]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 28
    ilovetv2335 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

seinfeld111690 wrote:
    enervator wrote:
    Wow, Rosey was fired for having a limited skill set? So what about the other 95% of the roster that doesn't seem to be able to do more than five moves?
    Good point. I guess he wasn't fat enough...or tall enough. I guarantee if he was 7 feet tall, he would still have his job.

Funny, cause Vince didn't bring Samoa Joe to the WWE because........get this, he was too fat.

Anyway, I was wondering if the WWE was going to have anything to say about this ever since I saw a commercial with Rosey in it a few weeks back. I won't be watching this show though, as watching people walk week after week does not sound interesting at all.

Edit: Ha! I just went back and re-read the thing that Randyspeep posted.....The WWE is giving press statements to The Enquirer? Hahahaha! Way to go to the reliable news sources!

Both. I find that TNA fans for the most part are entirely obnoxious...they think that TNA wrestlers crap rainbows and can do no wrong, when a good majority of them are horrifying boring.

Samoa Joe just drives me nuts. I have yet to see one thing from him that makes me want to watch more of his matches. Him holding both tag titles right now is downright moronic. As I've posted before I don't watch TNA, but the hubby does. When I flounced through the living room the other day and saw him holding both titles, I lol'd for a good half hour. All of his interviews sound the same. He's dull...

qfrodri85

[23]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 27
    yooperchild wrote:
    Him holding both tag titles right now is downright moronic.

It could have been Kurt Angle holding those Tag Team belts, which would have been 20 times more moronic than Joe.

Let's face it, Angle in TNA was boring until they turned him heel.

None of the 4 shows are better than the other, I think.

yooperchild

[24]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 28

qfrodri85 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:
    It could have been Kurt Angle holding those Tag Team belts, which would have been 20 times more moronic than Joe. Let's face it, Angle in TNA was boring until they turned him heel. None of the 4 shows are better than the other, I think.

True...I personally find the idea of one man holding the tag titles as silly, because honestly as a company, do you really want to give off the idea that one guy is better than all your tag teams? I wouldn't think so...and yet there he sits..

ilovetv2335

[25]Aug 7, 2007
    • level: 3
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    ilovetv2335 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

seinfeld111690 wrote:
    enervator wrote:

I also don't really care for Joe, nor do I care for CM Punk. Each of them are terrible at cutting promos, and I find each of there move sets boring. And boy do I get tired of the ROH faithfuls talking about how great these two were.
    did you see cm punks promos in roh? and you like tna wow i thought every tna fan liked joe

hardyzangel

[26]Aug 7, 2007
    • level: 5

enervator wrote:

and uglier enough,rosey needs to change his name to something no-one an pronounce,get a valet/translater and all will fall into place

MilhousesDad

[27]Aug 7, 2007
    • level: 3
    he was too fat do do any moves, it was too risky for wwe to keep him...heart attack stroke etc[/QUOTE]

what about viscera on ECW???

android1000

[28]Aug 7, 2007
    • level: 21

MilhousesDad wrote:
    he was too fat do do any moves, it was too risky for wwe to keep him...heart attack stroke etc
    what about viscera on ECW???[/QUOTE]

Big Daddy V.

qfrodri85

[29]Aug 7, 2007
    • level: 27
    yooperchild wrote:

qfrodri85 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:
    It could have been Kurt Angle holding those Tag Team belts, which would have been 20 times more moronic than Joe. Let's face it, Angle in TNA was boring until they turned him heel. None of the 4 shows are better than the other, I think.

True...I personally find the idea of one man holding the tag titles as silly, because honestly as a company, do you really want to give off the idea that one guy is better than all your tag teams? I wouldn't think so...and yet there he sits..

I know where you're coming with this. At Hard Justice, I'm expecting Angle to win the match and hold the belts.

Yes, the idea of one man holding the belts is stupid. The best would be having Joe win. Regardless of your hatred for Joe and Joe being an ROH alumni, he's one of the very few wrestlers that one could see as a TNA Original (there's no original in TNA, I guess).

Really, there's very few wrestlers that are entertaining, regardless of being in TNA, WWE or ROH.

zombieKILLER25

[31]Aug 7, 2007
    • level: 14
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    ilovetv2335 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

seinfeld111690 wrote:
    enervator wrote:

How is punk terrible at cutting promos?