WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

CM Punk's Worked Shoot

ice_edge

[1]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 13

So by now you probably know that CM Punk did this worked shoot at that Monday when he apparently mentioned stuff that "he shouldn't have". In case you did not well yes it was a worked shoot. This was all WWE approved. A storyline, an angle. And it seems it did got a lot of people hooked.

Heh for a few seconds it probably fooled many of us smart marks..ICW folks. So how about it? Are you liking the storyline so far?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skMTiojyI7U

The one thing I don't get is when was he signed? This thing was probably made even before the buildup to the MITB PPV. Punk should have been resigned without our knowledge for quite some time now. Question is when was he resigned.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JLe1223

[2]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 20
    To me, this is the Storyline of the year. I really hope Punk changes the WWE title though.

ice_edge

[3]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 13
    We all hope so. And he should be true to his word when he said it was disgusting and do something about it. Well it sure is a storyline that one wants to follow. If not of this storyline I would not even be watching raw for sure.

Raccoon1459

[4]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 22
    It's a very cool storyline. Hopefully, it won't be short-lived like other storylines.