[181]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 13

World Heavyweight title-Cena(Of course)

United States title-Jeff Hardy

tag team championship-Cryme Tyme

Womens Championship-Mickie James

Edited on 06/24/2008 7:12pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JandSman

[182]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 32
    it's not the women's championship it's the diva championship

JandSman

[183]Jun 24, 2008

wwe championship ? (i need a trade to go through first)

world tag team championship= John Morrison and The Miz

Intercontial Championship= Mr.Kennedy

Women's Championship= Candice Michelle

Edited on 06/24/2008 9:19pm
    Edited 2 total times.

JandSman

[184]Jun 24, 2008
    1 more rule for pay per view u get a maxium of 5 matches at a pay per view expect summerslam,surivor series, royal rumble, and wrestlemania it's 9 maxium and u all have to discuss for cross brand matches u have to talk to the other gm and decide be fair and think about the future of the superstar and since ecw got first pick and sd got last pick sd gets the first main event of the pay per view then raw then ecw

jebusdaeternal

[185]Jun 25, 2008
    JandSman wrote:
    1 more rule for pay per view u get a maxium of 5 matches at a pay per view expect summerslam,surivor series, royal rumble, and wrestlemania it's 9 maxium and u all have to discuss for cross brand matches u have to talk to the other gm and decide be fair and think about the future of the superstar and since ecw got first pick and sd got last pick sd gets the first main event of the pay per view then raw then ecw

fine by me lol

jebusdaeternal

[186]Jun 25, 2008
    ok ill fix this.

WHC-John Cena
    US Champion-Jeff Hardy
    Tag Team Champions-Cryme Tyme
    Divas Champion-Mickie James

jebusdaeternal

[187]Jun 25, 2008
    JandSman wrote:

ok whats gonna be our first PPV?

theDominator312

[188]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 11
    Have the ECW Champions been put up yet? And if not is it alright if I do Them?

jebusdaeternal

[189]Jun 25, 2008
    theDominator312 wrote:
    Have the ECW Champions been put up yet? And if not is it alright if I do Them?

youll have to talk to mk335 about that

JandSman

[190]Jun 25, 2008
    u have to talk to mk335 and the first pay per view will be the great amercian bash and sd will get the main event because they got the last pick in the round then i get the next main event

theDominator312

[191]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 11
    All Right I will

JandSman

[193]Jun 26, 2008

RAW: The Undertaker, Orton, Rey Mysterio, Mr. Kennedy, Matt Hardy, JBL, Cody Rhodes, Morrison & Miz, paul london & brian kendrick, Ted DiBiase Jr., D.H. Smith, Melina, Beth Phoenix, Candice Michelle, Natalya, maria, jillian hall

SD: Cena, Edge, Y2J, Jeff Hardy, Big Show, Kofi Kingston, Cryme Time, the great khali, jesse and festus, Mark Henry, Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, carlito, Lena Yada,eve torres

ECW: Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Batista, Kane, CM Punk, MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Deuce & Domino, Tommy dreamer, Hawkins & Ryder, Umaga, Kelly Kelly, Highlanders, vitcoria, Ashley,cherry, the boogeyman

my final champions are

wwe championship= The Undertaker

world tag team championship= John Morrison and The Miz

Intercontial Championship= Mr.Kennedy

Women's Championship= Candice Michelle

Edited on 06/26/2008 10:38am

mk335

[194]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 12

My Champions for ECW are

ECW World Heavyweight Champion-Triple H

ECW Tag Team Champions-Hawkins & Ryder

ECW Television Champion-MVP

ECW Hardcore Champion-Shelton Benjamin

JandSman

[195]Jun 26, 2008
    ok if u can't won't be online the day u r suppose to give put your show on the topic give it to someone who will be and they will post it

JandSman

[196]Jun 26, 2008
    Jebusdaeternal i found someone who will be your gengral manger his screen name is thedude200512 u should talk to him

thedude200512

[197]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 20
    JandSman wrote:
    Jebusdaeternal i found someone who will be your gengral manger his screen name is thedude200512 u should talk to him

JandSman can u please explain to me the rules of the game again please I don't think I understand

JandSman

[198]Jun 26, 2008
    the rules are u do the day u have a show so i would do a show on monday for monday raw and u don't have to have a despriction of the match but for a promo and u need to tell who wins the match and u can creat a match but u have to explain it we will start next week on monday 1 more rule for pay per view u get a maxium of 5 matches at a pay per view expect summerslam,surivor series, royal rumble, and wrestlemania it's 9 maxium and u all have to discuss for cross brand matches u have to talk to the other gm and decide be fair and think about the future of the superstar and since ecw got first pick and sd got last pick sd gets the first main event of the pay per view then raw then ecw and our first pay per view is the great american bash

thedude200512

[199]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 20
    JandSman wrote:
    the rules are u do the day u have a show so i would do a show on monday for monday raw and u don't have to have a despriction of the match but for a promo and u need to tell who wins the match and u can creat a match but u have to explain it we will start next week on monday 1 more rule for pay per view u get a maxium of 5 matches at a pay per view expect summerslam,surivor series, royal rumble, and wrestlemania it's 9 maxium and u all have to discuss for cross brand matches u have to talk to the other gm and decide be fair and think about the future of the superstar and since ecw got first pick and sd got last pick sd gets the first main event of the pay per view then raw then ecw and our first pay per view is the great american bash

Wait so what you are saying is that we have to chose the matches for next weeks SD, create storylines and then tell who wins/loses things like that. I have a question for u, why didn't you all chose every superstar, there were still a whole lot more superstars that wheren't drafted like Rey Mysterio, Charlie Haas, Maryse, Super Crazy, Matt Striker, Lance Cade to name a few.

jebusdaeternal

[200]Jun 26, 2008
    thedude200512 wrote:
    JandSman wrote:

Wait so what you are saying is that we have to chose the matches for next weeks SD, create storylines and then tell who wins/loses things like that. I have a question for u, why didn't you all chose every superstar, there were still a whole lot more superstars that wheren't drafted like Rey Mysterio, Charlie Haas, Maryse, Super Crazy, Matt Striker, Lance Cade to name a few.

holy crud i forgot about him...well since hes the only one good enough to be drafted and i have an extra draft pick left i pick rey mysterio...if i have one that is.