WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Elimination Chamber Discussion...the one where there is one Chamber?

Randyspeeps

[81]Feb 17, 2013
    • level: 34
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

Did JBL just say "not sure we saw justice today?"

Yep. He sure did. WWE couldn't wait to put up that Cena v. Rock graphic. Too bad they will not get the results they did last year. They're trying to milk it like HBK/Taker. HBK/Taker worked because of the in-ring work. People wanted to see more after the first match. I don't know anyone who wanted to see more of Cena/Rock II.
    I actually purchased Wrestlemania last year. Mostly for HHH vs Taker and Jericho vs Punk...

I will not be purchasing this year.

point proven.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JandSman

[82]Feb 17, 2013
    • level: 32
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

Yep. He sure did. WWE couldn't wait to put up that Cena v. Rock graphic. Too bad they will not get the results they did last year. They're trying to milk it like HBK/Taker. HBK/Taker worked because of the in-ring work. People wanted to see more after the first match. I don't know anyone who wanted to see more of Cena/Rock II.
    I actually purchased Wrestlemania last year. Mostly for HHH vs Taker and Jericho vs Punk...

point proven.
    That's funny because it's trending worldwide on twitter right now...

Randyspeeps

[83]Feb 17, 2013
    JandSman wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

point proven.
    Doesn't mean it's positive things.

JandSman

[84]Feb 17, 2013
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    JandSman wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

point proven.
    But it does mean that people care and are intrigued, and you build off that interest in this next couple of weeks to sell the PPV.

goldenagenick24

[85]Feb 17, 2013
    • level: 17

JandSman wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    JandSman wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

point proven.
    But it does mean that people care and are intrigued, and you build off that interest in this next couple of weeks to sell the PPV.
    Zack Ryder trendsevery timehe makes an appearance. Actually WWE related things trend... a lot.

Wisp955

[86]Feb 17, 2013
    • level: 11
    This was a very boring PPV.

JandSman

[87]Feb 17, 2013

goldenagenick24 wrote:

JandSman wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    JandSman wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

point proven.
    Zack Ryder trendsevery timehe makes an appearance. Actually WWE related things trend... a lot.

Showing thousands maybe even millions of people care, it's just how WWE uses that to their advantage to sell PPV's. In the case of Zack Ryder they dropped the ball, but now he doesn't even trend as much if at all.

Edited on 02/17/2013 8:30pm

Randyspeeps

[88]Feb 17, 2013
    JandSman wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    JandSman wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

point proven.
    It doesn't work that way. Nick and I were talking about Cena v. Rock II about how much we DONT want to see it, and how Nick WONT BUY the PPV in part because of that match. If that's what the conversations are like on Twitter, that's not called intrigue, that's call a turnoff.

Now. They need to fix this Randy Orton issue before I go off the deep end. This heel turn is too slow, and convoluted. And he's losing to these freaking morons. hHey need to make him relevant again so I can enjoy some aspect of wrestling.

And Ziggler, what the hell are they doing? Ziggler was HOT, real HOT, a couple months ago, they missed an opportunity to capitalize and put him over the top. Instead they give him, a bodyguard who SHOULD be effective, and a crazy chick that has lost all steam. Instead they are pushing a guy with, a nut job manager, that just returned from what looks to be some dungeon in Siberia.

Plus, this road to Wrestlemania so far sucks. It sucks because it's looking like the "Card of Wrestling 2012 Recap." Tag line: Come see HHH V. Lesnar rematch. Then watch Rock v. Cena II. Come see the amazing Ziggler take on the leaving for the next 9 month Chris Jericho. Watch Orton take on Sheamus from the incredible 2012 feud. Watch the tag team title destruct. And watch Diva's who attempt to remain relevant. This is WRESTLEMANIA 29! Where Vince McMahon's brain goes to F'N hell.

Goodnight.

goldenagenick24

[89]Feb 17, 2013

Randyspeeps wrote:
    JandSman wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    JandSman wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

point proven.
    It doesn't work that way. Nick and I were talking about Cena v. Rock II about how much we DONT want to see it, and how Nick WONT BUY the PPV in part because of that match. If that's what the conversations are like on Twitter, that's not called intrigue, that's call a turnoff. Now. They need to fix this Randy Orton issue before I go off the deep end. This heel turn is too slow, and convoluted. And he's losing to these freaking morons. hHey need to make him relevant again so I can enjoy some aspect of wrestling. And Ziggler, what the hell are they doing? Ziggler was HOT, real HOT, a couple months ago, they missed an opportunity to capitalize and put him over the top. Instead they give him, a bodyguard who SHOULD be effective, and a crazy chick that has lost all steam. Instead they are pushing a guy with, a nut job manager, that just returned from what looks to be some dungeon in Siberia. Plus, this road to Wrestlemania so far sucks. It sucks because it's looking like the "Card of Wrestling 2012 Recap." Tag line: Come see HHH V. Lesnar rematch. Then watch Rock v. Cena II. Come see the amazing Ziggler take on the leaving for the next 9 month Chris Jericho. Watch Orton take on Sheamus from the incredible 2012 feud. Watch the tag team title destruct. And watch Diva's who attempt to remain relevant. This is WRESTLEMANIA 29! Where Vince McMahon's brain goes to F'N hell. Goodnight.

Before you doze off, remember that Undertaker may not be competing now due to medical injury so the saving grace of Wrestlemania 29 in CM Punk vs The Undertaker may be off.

Randyspeeps

[90]Feb 17, 2013

goldenagenick24 wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    JandSman wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    JandSman wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

point proven.
    It doesn't work that way. Nick and I were talking about Cena v. Rock II about how much we DONT want to see it, and how Nick WONT BUY the PPV in part because of that match. If that's what the conversations are like on Twitter, that's not called intrigue, that's call a turnoff. Now. They need to fix this Randy Orton issue before I go off the deep end. This heel turn is too slow, and convoluted. And he's losing to these freaking morons. hHey need to make him relevant again so I can enjoy some aspect of wrestling. And Ziggler, what the hell are they doing? Ziggler was HOT, real HOT, a couple months ago, they missed an opportunity to capitalize and put him over the top. Instead they give him, a bodyguard who SHOULD be effective, and a crazy chick that has lost all steam. Instead they are pushing a guy with, a nut job manager, that just returned from what looks to be some dungeon in Siberia. Plus, this road to Wrestlemania so far sucks. It sucks because it's looking like the "Card of Wrestling 2012 Recap." Tag line: Come see HHH V. Lesnar rematch. Then watch Rock v. Cena II. Come see the amazing Ziggler take on the leaving for the next 9 month Chris Jericho. Watch Orton take on Sheamus from the incredible 2012 feud. Watch the tag team title destruct. And watch Diva's who attempt to remain relevant. This is WRESTLEMANIA 29! Where Vince McMahon's brain goes to F'N hell. Goodnight.

Before you doze off, remember that Undertaker may not be competing now due to medical injury so the saving grace of Wrestlemania 29 in CM Punk vs The Undertaker may be off.

YAY! The one Wrestlemania where the WWE REALLY needs the Undertaker he can't compete. This is what happens when your main guys can't help you. And it's not their fault. It's Vince's fault. There's only so many times you can rely on people above 40 years old to sell you damn tickets.

Edited on 02/17/2013 8:37pm

goldenagenick24

[91]Feb 17, 2013

Randyspeeps wrote:

goldenagenick24 wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    JandSman wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    JandSman wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

point proven.

YAY! The one Wrestlemania where the WWE REALLY needs the Undertaker he can't compete. This is what happens when your main guys can't help you. And it's not their fault. It's Vince's fault. There's only so many times you can rely on people above 40 years old to sell you damn tickets.

AND that's why part-timers don't work either. Once Jericho, Lesnar, Rock, and Taker leave. We have Cena and Punk in the main event.

Raccoon1459

[92]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 22
    My gut is telling me the Rock/Punk match was the only truly entertaining match of the night.

goldenagenick24

[93]Feb 18, 2013

Raccoon1459 wrote:
    My gut is telling me the Rock/Punk match was the only truly entertaining match of the night.
    The Shield vs Superfriends was really good. So was some of the chamber. Everything else was eh.

WHC match, Cesaro-Miz, and Kaitlyn-Tamina weren't that great.