WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Hell in a Cell 2012 Roundtable Build Up Thread!

Hurricane1123

[1]Sep 22, 2012
    • level: 34

Percentages to come soon!

Link to Gamespot thread...

http://www.gamespot.com/unions/GWRTF/forums/29291630/hell-in-a-cell-2012-official-build-up-thread

Match Card:

GWF Championship

DeadnightMajin (C) vs. _____

Hell in a Cell King of the Ring Final

Frieza vs. Hurricane

Three Stages of Hell United States Championship

JLe (C) vs. Efc

GWF Tag Team Championship

TheKreater (C) and Gamerguy (C) vs. _____ and ______

Edited on 09/27/2012 3:20pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JLe1223

[2]Sep 22, 2012
    • level: 20
    OOC: I'll post a promo up soon. Looking forward to the decision.

TwistofFate14

[3]Sep 22, 2012
    • level: 15
    OOC: TV.COM! I missed you!

Hurricane1123

[4]Sep 22, 2012

Main Eventers 50% -Up

JandSman 153/244 63%

Crulex 151/244 62%

Slick 149/244 61%

Spideynerd 148/244 61%

Hurricane 146/244 60%

TheKreater 145/244 59%

Randyspeeps 144/244 59%

Frieza 142/244 58%

AllPR0 136/244 56%

TwistofFate14 136/244 56%

JakeCPFrato 132/244 54%

Lakmisdra 123/244 50%

Mid-Carders 50% - 30%

Deadnight-Majin 119/244 49%

Gamerguy 118/244 48%

TheDude 116/244 48%

Skinsfan 115/244 47%

JLe 114/244 47%

Qfrodri 111/244 45%

Enervator 102/244 42%

Efc 98/244 40%

Hockeydude 92/244 38%

Big_Evil 89/244 36%

Ballin 88/244 36%

GoldenageNick 80/244 33%

Numb3rsfan/Minzi 78/244 32%

Jobbers 30% and lower

Dilla 64/244 26%

Hornswaggle 57/244 23%

Jebus/Sonic 56/244 23%

IamLegend 28/244 11%

Wrighttime 21/244 9%

Nickylucas 16/244 7%

Gamewiz 12/244 5%

Killerband 11/244 5%

DCSchark 10/244 4%

Yooperchild 9/244 4%

Jediknight 9/244 4%

Showstopper 8/244 3%

Texbreaksnecks 7/244 3%

Retired

Spideynerd

Telvis

Hall of Famers

SSJordan ( Class of 2008 )

SylentAssassin ( Class of 2009 )

Enervator/ReneTavor ( Class of 2010 )

Randyspeeps ( Class of 2010 )

Ballin ( Class of 2011 )

Hurricane ( Class of 2011 )

Slick ( Class of 2012 )

Ortonism ( Class of 2012 )

Deadnight-Majin

[5]Sep 22, 2012
    • level: 18

The roundtable is home! Hopefully this will lead to new members and more general wrestling discussion on the board where we all met. I suggest that JandSman or Hurricane send a mass PM out in case the message was missed by anyone too. I'll repost my Raw promo from the other thread:

This took place on Raw, in the main event slot.

*"Deathrider" hits. Deadnight Majin enters, raising the GWF Championship high. He receives a mixed reaction from the crowd.*

JBL: There he is Michael, our world champion!

Michael Cole: Majin managed to survive Crulex again last night!

JBL: Survived? He defeated him! Majin proved yet again that he's the top guy around here.

*Majin enters the ring. He poses on the top rope, then grabs a microphone.*

Majin: Last night, I proved my worth as the champion of this company, and defeated the Crulex. Again.

*Some boos, some cheers.*

JBL: Damn right he did.

Majin: Well, maybe not Crulex, since the man I beat last night called himself Mercilex. He's a man of many names and identities, but we'll get to that in a minute. Right now, we will watch my second crushing defeat of our good friend Leonard.

*The Titantron shows the finishing stretch of the Night Of Champions main event.*

*Majin is on the top rope, Mercilex is lying on his back on the mat.*

JBL: This is it Michael!

*Majin leaps into the air.*

Cole: Warrior's Way!

*Majin lands the double stomp, then slumps onto his fallen foe.*

Crowd: ONE! TWO! THR-OHHH!

Cole: He kicked out!

*Majin gets to his feet and stumbles to the opposite corner. There's a glint in his eye as he spies Mercilex slowly getting to his knees.*

Cole: Oh no, not again, don't do this Majin, you'll cripple him!

*Majin charges across the ring as the crowd gasp. He swings his boot, but Mercilex dodges the punt! The crowd explode as Mercilex brings the champion down with a roll up.*

Crowd: ONE! TWO OHHH!

Cole: He nearly had him! We were a hundredth of a second away from a new champion!

*Back on their feet, they charge at each other. Crulex ducks Majin's lariat and swiftly manoeuvres him into position for the reverse tombstone.*

Cole: Chaos Theory!

*Majin drops out of it and brings Crulex down into a cover.*

JBL: Spoke too soon Michael!

Crowd: ONE! TWO!

Cole: He kicked out!

*They rush to their feet and Mercilex lunges at Majin. Majin counters.*

Cole: RKO! RKO! RKO!

JBL: This has to be it!

Crowd: ONE! TWO! THREE!

*The bell rings, and the title is presented to Majin, still exhausted on the mat. His Ortonism comrades join him in the ring and begin to celebrate. The video ends.*

Majin: As you can see, it was a hell of a match. I'll give credit where it's due, Mercilex is a great wrestler.

*The surprised crowd applaud.*

JBL: It takes a hell of a guy to say that about his opponent.

Majin: It's true! Unfortunately though, while he is indeed great between this ropes, his downfall is that he is a significantly less great person.

*The applause stops.*

Majin: In fact, he's a pretty terrible person.

*The booing begins.*

Cole: Ha, well there's Majin showing his true colours.

JBL: Shut up Michael!

Majin: Jeer me if you like, but if we look at the facts, I'm sure you will all agree. First, let's go back to the summer. I was determined, on a crusade, to expose Leonard for the fraud he was. I saw through his dark and supposedly evil shenanigans, and set out to expose him for the John Everyman that he is. And that's exactly what I did.

JBL: He's right!

Majin: After forcing Leonard "out of the coffin", if you will, he proceeded to break into my house and brutally assault me, accusing me of the actions of another, the fake Darkside Majin, who beat up his friends. In the days that followed, I mulled this over. Then I realised, he didn't even care about me killing his gimmick, he just wanted vengeance for his friends, which I thought was fair enough, although misguided. The gimmick didn't matter to him, because he knew he'd soon come up with something else to work the fans with.

*More booing.*

JBL: Wow.

Majin: Again, fair enough in my eyes, didn't let work get him down, and he seemed to have some backbone sticking up for his friends. So, as I predicted, after I damn near killed him and took his title at SummerSlam, he returned with a new gimmick. The antithesis of the Crulex, Leonard became "Mercilex".

The Mercilex was the embodiment of light and goodness, forgiving my sins and wanting a good old fashioned sporting contest at Night Of Champions. I saw through this guy's run of the mill attempts at deception, I knew that he had no choice but to become this since I had broken him, physically and creatively. He needed the people to believe in him again, but what I didn't realise was that he no longer believed in himself; I had also broken him spiritually. Last week, Darkside Majin came out and smashed a bottle over Shane McMahon's head. Shane, Leonard's stablemate and friend, could have died. Did this send our hero into a rampage like last summer, did he drop the charade and avenge the near demise of his comrade? No. He brushed it off in a freaking Twitter post and took no further action whatsoever.

*The dazed crowd don't know how to react to that.*

Some may consider these the actions, or lack of actions, of an evolved man, someone who has transcended the flaws of most, someone that Leonard claims to be. But I see it as weakness. Leonard is so broken, so beat down, that he can't even stick up for his allies in the way that even the most ordinary of men can. Disgraceful conduct from a former world champion of all things. You think I would sit back and relax if an Ortonism member was attacked? Whatever flaws I have as a person, everyone in this arena knows fine well that I would raise hell until the culprit was brought to justice.

And this brings me onto another point. As I have explained, Crulex, Mercilex these are all just names. This man is a gimmicky loser, a character. I, am the real deal. Deadnight Majin is as genuine as it gets. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I have the integrity to carry this company on my shoulders, even in the face of endless adversity from management, my colleagues, and even you so-called fans. Now I am done with Leonard, now I have destroyed him, I can move on and continue my crusade, Ortonism's crusade, to take this industry to new heights.

*Still booing, but some crowd members are cheering. *

Randyspeeps (over the PA): The era of Majin is upon us.

*Majin poses with the world title as "Deathrider" plays. Raw goes off air.*

Randyspeeps

[6]Sep 22, 2012

Power Rankings: Night of Champions

1. Deadnight Majin

Last Month: 1

Change: -

Another month brings the continuation of Deadnight Majin's reign. What can we say? Majin sits atop all the superstars in the Roundtable. He walks around with his chest held high. Has Anthrax accompany him to the arena...calm down yall, we mean the band, not the poison. He has 2 hall of famers tutoring him. A sexy vixen and an Animal in his stable, and a multiple time Tv.com/GWF Champion in his back pocket. Majin's life is on controlled pilot as he embarks on a flight that hopefully will land him in the Hall of Fame. His feud with Crulex ended with Crulex becoming Mercilex. Crazier things have happened. There's not much else we can say about the guy. He's the one that everyone wants to be. It's the Ortonism way I suppose. We watch. They dazzle. We go to bed feeling like losers.

2. Slick

Last Month: 3

Change: +1

So he walks into Night Of Champions expecting to face a confused Ballin who has one foot in the door and one foot out (I guess after Night Of Champions he put the second foot out the door). Slick, on super short notice, had to face Randyspeeps. While he didn't win, he didn't lose. Slick sits at number 2, because his career is going up. 2 matches with Speeps, 0 defeats. He's a wanted man. His promo's are riveting and his style is too cool for school. We don't know where he goes from here, but something tell me Speeps is in his future.

3. Frieza

Last Month: 8

Change: +5

Hello earthlings, he's back. Last month we were tough on Frieza and rightfully so. He fell for EFC's disappearing act. So what does the Namekian do? He shows up to Night of Champions defeats CPReborn, and then oh, he defeated our GM, Jandsman. Now he has the opportunity to win the King of the Ring and get the chance to defeat Deadnight-Majin. Majin v. Frieza? Roundtable overload. Anyhoo, this is where Frieza belongs. He was clearly better than the Light Heavyweights, he's getting ready to put the company on notice. Problem is, Hurricane is rich and has no problem buying himself a victory.

4. Hurricane

Last Month: 7

Change: +3

The rich gets richer. Hurricane continues his impressive string in the Roundtable. He defeated AllPr0 and then he defeated um, that's right. Slick and Randyspeeps fought to a draw, so Hurricane goes straight to the finals. How lucky can one guy get? He's rich, has a mansion made of gold, some guy named Randy Orton as his servant, a personal ring announcer, and soon he may be calling himself Champion? *sigh* Hurricane, we bow to you.

5. Crulex

Last Month: 2

Change: - 3

Crulex, Crulex, Crulex. The prince of the Power Rankings. For as long we can remember, Crulex has been 1 or 2, but Deadnight Majin has beaten the Crulex out of Crulex. That's right, he's Mercilex. He's quoting scripture, and showing people the errors of their ways. WHAT? Crulex seems a little lost, or confused, of just bat sh..sorry. We love Crulex. We truly do, but is his star fading? He rounds out the top 5. His promo's help keep him in our good graces, but another PPV loss and the unthinkable may happen: Crulex off the power rankings? Say it ain't so Leonard. Say it ain't so.

6. Gamerguy

Last Month: 6

Gamerguy had another great month. But it's becoming same ole, same ole. He and Kreater are dominating the tag team division, but they are doing it against some rather interesting opponents. Gamerguy is doing everything right. He's active. Unorthodox promo's. And wins. He's as solid as they come. Gamerguy needs that big win to move him up the ladder.

7. JLE

Last Month: Not Ranked

Change: +4

Wait a minute. We know JLE as the guy who makes sure AllPr0 gets his promo's posted. JLE used to be a cool locker room guy. He did his thing and that was it. Now JLE has kicked down the doors. Ripped off his shirt, and holds his fist high and says "MAMA, I'm a big kid now." Okay, we're going a little overboard. JLE has been nothing short of spectacular. He's pumped out promo after promo. I don't if you've been paying attention, but his promo's are interesting. This cat and mouse game he has going on with Wrightime is very interesting. JLE and Wrightime? We like. But that's not even the best thing to happen to the guy. He's the United States Champion. Here's the rundown, Hockeydude won the title, became Canadian, declared war, and then disappeared. To where? We don't know. But Spidey said his clients are great, however Spidey left out the part that they also disappear. Spidey's managing skills may have taken a hit. A hit that JLE benefits from.

8. The Kreater

Last Month: 10

Change: +2

Baby steps is the name of the game. Kreater suffers the same fate as Gamerguy, solid guys that are dominating the tag team scene. They need the big win to push them over the edge, but given the state of the tag team division, that possibility may not come for now. Anyhoo, Kreater gets to sit back, get drunk with Slick...ooops, that kinda slipped. Where was I, ahh yes, he gets to sit back, and sip champagne while he watches his stable rise. Not a bad month for the Young Gunners leader at all.

9. Randyspeeps

Last Month: 5

Change: -5

Hmmm...Hmmmm. We don't know what this guy is doing or thinking. He shows up with Bra's and DVD's and leaves them on the stage. He stalks Evangeline Lilly, while trying to prove some point. We're confused. We need answers. He was supposed to play a major role in the Ballin v. Slick match, that turned into the Slick v. Speeps match. Speeps had two matches against Slick, 0 victories. Not good. We have no idea what to say about this guy, because we don't know which direction he's going. He lands on our top 10 after a good showing at NOC and good promo's. Speeps is slippin yall.

10. Jandsman

Last Month: 4

Change: -6

Speaking of slippage, Jandsman buddy. What happened? He has a lot of different personalities, but they couldn't get the job done. After a first round victory against Twistoffate(yes the same Twistoffate that's supposed to lead us into the next era of greatness. TWISTOFFATE WE'RE WAITING), he lost to Frieza in the second round. Jandsman may have been busy constructing the entire tournament that he forgot to win. Anyhoo, his defeat doesn't land him off our list, but it does put him on the bottom. Jandsman needs a strong rebound performance. Hopefully it comes soon.

11. Wrightime

Last Month: Not Ranked

We have to point this out. She's hot. That's all.

spideynerd3

[7]Sep 22, 2012
    • level: 29

WOTUGMSN3 Twitter wrote:
    I haven't spoken in some time, and now I need to vent. My FORMER client @GoldenAgeNick and I got into a little bit of a disagreement in the last week of the #NoC build. He stayed in Canada, while I made sure to make amends with the great people of Canada, and then return to my hometown of Lincoln, Nebraska. I went to the Nebraska game last week with my family and was glad to be back home... Then I watched Night of Champions the next night and found out my former client skipped the PPV, and even the so called "Canadian Champion" skipped the show! Then some guy called "JLe" won the newly unified United States Championship... As a newly found manager and a horrible track record right now, I've taken the past few weeks to think things over. Should I stay a manager, or should I do the unthinkable and return to the GWF, re-lace the old boots and throw my hat into the GWF Championship picture. In the end I realized I'm just not ready to return, IF I ever do return. I mean I'm retired, right? But I came back as a manager, and that failed. Returning as a superstar would shake the whole foundation of the GWF, I mean just look at what happened when I returned to the WOTU, I've won every match since, and if I did lose, I wasn't at fault for the loss because it was a tag team match of some sort. But the GWF is different, @DeadNightMajin is the greatest thing this company has ever witnessed, and that's not me being on the #Ortonism bandwagon, that's just the cold hard truth. Back to the point of this whole twitter rant... Will Spidey return, either as a superstar or as a manager, and the answer is simple, #I'mBack. Take that as you will, but I'll be on Raw Monday to explain what it means. Until then, let the speculating begin.

TwistofFate14

[8]Sep 22, 2012
    OOC: Speeps, I'M TRYING lol.

Hurricane1123

[9]Sep 22, 2012
    Always a great list Speeps! Good job man, don't worry, I cannot disappoint you or anybody else on this site with Randy Orton by my side!

JLe1223

[10]Sep 23, 2012
    This happens around 30 minutes into Smackdown

(Matt Stryker is backstage with a mic in hand.)

Stryker: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome the United States Champion: JLe!

(The camera turns to JLe who is wearing a Prada Black Double Breasted wool and silk suit, with a cotton shirt and silk tie underneath the suit jacket. He has the United States Title slung on his left shoulder and he appears to be distressed; contemplating something before Matt Stryker speaks.)

Stryker: Ummm JLe it is now confirmed that efc is out due to an unspecified inju-

(JLe snatches the mic from Matt Stryker.)

JLe(irritation in his voice): Let tell you something Matt! Efc fears me! That “injury” please! Instead of taking his loss like a man! He fabricates a story as an excuse so he can hide his shame! That may fool the fans and the gullible GM’s like JandSman, but efc your little façade won’t fool me! I can see through your lies! You know you didn’t deserve that Light Heavyweight Championship at Summerslam! That’s why you didn’t show up on Monday and that’s why you didn’t show up tonight! Well I hope you’re listening very carefully. It has something to do with our match! Efc your mere presence aggravates me! I can’t stand a paper champion who acts as if he’s the best. I can’t stand you no showing, I don’t want to beat you efc. I want to make you realize that you are not a champion. If I worked the database of the Roundtable, your reign will be erased from annals of history. It would as though you never held a championship; you never deserved the Light Heavyweight title belt. Through your joke of a reign you’ve tainted the people who’ve that title like Freiza, Allpro, yooperchild and nachos and more importantly me. I was able salvage what credibility was left from the Light Heavyweight Championship, before it was vacated by becoming the only three time Light Heavyweight Champion. You have yet to feel that Roundtable welcome that I had to through. I want to be the first to give it to you, therefore at Hell in a Cell our match will be in a 3 stages of Hell match!

(Matt Stryker is shocked at the stipulation. JLe ignores him.)

JLe: You had business holding that title, you know it. At Hell in a Cell I’ll inflict pain on you, a pain that you never felt in your life. When you are bloodied, crippled from the torment I’ve bought upon you. You will feel like you never deserved that title. I hope you have health insurance because by the time I’m done with you, your hospital bills will be sky high!
    (
    JLe turns to leave but then stops and turns to the camera.)

JLe: Oh and WrightTime, I would love for you to be at my side to witness this massacre at Hell in a Cell! Tonight is my deadline and you have (he checks his watch) about an hour and 30 minutes to decide! I would to have a lovely and talented woman like you by my side, but if you refuse my offer I’ll (JLe pauses) move forward and forget about you (He mutters under breath: yeah right). I do not want to play your game in order to impress you further; winning the United States title should be good enough to win you over!

(JLe leaves as the camera fades.)

JLe1223

[11]Sep 23, 2012
    OOC: Do you want me to post the other promos from Gamespot?

JLe1223

[12]Sep 23, 2012

JLe Facebook wrote:

For the uninitated 3 Stages of Hellwill be comprised of the following: First stage will be a first blood match, the second stage will be a Tables match and the third will be take place in Satan's playground! That's right if we tie (yeah right!) the tiebreaker will be in a Hell in a Cell match!

Edited on 09/23/2012 2:20am
    Edited 2 total times.

Deadnight-Majin

[13]Sep 23, 2012

Ballin posted this over on Gamespot:

"Hey guys, if you don't mind I'm going to say this out of character.

A few weeks ago, in case anyone (most of you) missed it, I said that the next match I lost, I would retire. And while I wasn't exactly in a match at Night of Champions, I forgot to send in picks, so I'm going to uphold the rule I made for myself. I'm retiring. The truth is that wrestling used to be a huge part of my life, but that's not the case anymore. In fact, I'm starting to lose interest in the WWE completely. I'll probably still send in picks for big PPV's like the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania, but in terms of matches and storylines, I think my time is up for a while, if not for good. Who knows, I might be back eventually. But I don't want to say that I'm just going on hiatus like I did the past couple of times. This time, I really have no idea if I'm coming back.

And I didn't just want to disappear, I wanted to say goodbye since the roundtable is pretty much the only reason I post on Gamespot. I'd like to give a special shout-out to Crulex, Spidey, and Jandsman who I've considered my friends since the beginning. And also, another shout-out to Speeps and Hurricane for giving me the two most awesome feuds ever.

Again, I hope this isn't for good, but just in case it is, I wanted to let you all know why I'm leaving. Sorry for spamming the HIAC thread, I didn't really know where else to put this.

Ballin' out."

Randyspeeps

[14]Sep 23, 2012

Randyspeeps Twitter wrote:
    The Roundtable is back home! I'm so excited. So excited that tomorrow night I will do the unthinkable. Something that has never been done before. I will strip in the middle of the ring and deliver a promo naked. #PG?

Edited on 09/23/2012 7:08am

Deadnight-Majin

[15]Sep 23, 2012

Deadnight-Majin Twitter wrote:
    @Randyspeeps LMAO

Randyspeeps

[16]Sep 24, 2012

Naked Manifesto

*Raw goes on the air with it's usual opening and pyro to start the show. As soon as the pyro ends, "Also Sprach Zarathustra" (Ric Flair's theme song) plays. Randyspeeps steps on stage. He's wearing his classic Ortonism look. Black tux, gold tie, gold glasses. Seinfeld flanks him with the Money in the Bank briefcase. Midway through his stride to the ring, Speeps sends Seinfeld backstage.*

Cole: Welcome to Monday Night Raw. We're back home on Tv.com networks, and Randyspeeps is here to kick us off.

JBL: Good God Almighty Cole, this man sent out a tweet saying he's going to strip.

Cole: I can't wait...

JBL: You can't wait? You sick freak.

JR: This is going to be sloberknocker. The great Randyspeeps, delivering what should be a controversial promo. Only here on Monday Night Raw.

Randyspeeps: For the last few weeks I've wandered around like some lost sick puppy. I've been stalking Slick and Evangeline Lilly to no avail. I've received letters asking me if I'm experiencing a mid life crisis. Many of my girlfriends asked me if I have lost my mind. And many of you seem to feel like it's okay to disrespect me. Mock me. Criticize me.

JBL: Ahh, here we go.

Randyspeeps: Just in case you forgot who I am, let me remind you fools. I'm not some guy that runs around here trying to manage a lost Canadian. I'm not some guy that's trying to contain this place while experience multiple personality shifts. I haven't lost my way and I'm not pretending to be Jesus' stepson. I'm not some guy that comes out here with eye candy on his arm and panders to the crowd, and I'm certainly not some guy that has a stable of young wrestlers whose only claim to fame is dominating a dead tag team division.

JR: That's a low blow.

Randyspeeps: I'm F***in Randyspeeps.

*Speeps takes off his jacket, tie and shirt.*

Randyspeeps: You see these abs? These abs that have been perfected by countless hours of between the sheets exercises. Only greatness could have produced these bad boys.

*Speeps takes off his shoes and socks, and throws them at the announcers table, hitting Cole in the head. Cole has a gash over his eye.*

Cole: Medic. I need a medic. I'm bleeding. I need a medic *sobs*

Randyspeeps: You see my toes? Look at them.

*Camera does a close up of Randyspeeps toe. A man in the front row give Speeps the bird.*

Randyspeeps: Hey fat boy. You wanna try that again?

*Man does it again. Randyspeeps gets visibly upset. He takes off his belt and heads out of the ring. Randyspeeps pulls the guy over the barricade. The guy looks to be 350lbs. Speeps takes off the guys shirt exposing his hairy back. Speeps whips the guy with the belt three times before security jumps the barricade and gets Speeps away from the guy. Speeps rolls back in the ring and gets the mic. Security takes the fan to the back. The fan has visible belt marks on his back. Hair is missing from the places where he got hit.

Randyspeeps: That's what I'm talking about. That kind of disrespect. 3 years ago, men looked at me and cried. They got on their knees, looked to the heavens and said "God, why is he so perfect? And why do I look like my mother made a mistake?" Their women thought about me each and every night. There are 10 cases of women having sex with my pictures and getting pregnant. True story.

JBL: This is out of control. Is Cole alright?

JR: He's unconscious.

JBL: Where's the medic?

JR: No one cares.

JBL: But when King...

JR: Don't go there.

*Randyspeeps takes off his pants and tosses it in the crowd. The women in the area start fighting each other for it. Speeps is standing in the ring in his boxers. His boxers says "Peek-A-Boo."*

Randyspeeps: Look at me. All of you look at me. Look at me in all my glory. The way I was put onto this earth.

JBL: He's drunk. He has to be.

JR: I don't think so. He's snapped...again.

*Randyspeeps takes off his boxers. He has a picture of grapefruits covering his private area. There's nothing covering his backside. Camera censors it, but the live audience gets a good view.*

Randyspeeps: SLICK! I am standing in this ring NAKED. Completely naked! I have nothing to hide. These people have seen almost every inch of my body, and in a few hours a few lucky girls will see it all.

*Cole is sitting back at the announcers table alert and well.*

Cole: When did Speeps get so naked?

JBL: You missed a lot.

Cole: Yeah, I mean he's really naked.

JR: Unfortunately.

Cole: Speak for yourself hanging face man.

JR: Why don't you crawl back in your mothers hole.

JBL: What the hell is going on tonight?

Randyspeeps: Slick. Week after week you come out here and you hide. You hide behind your anorexic girlfriend. You hide behind your fame and popularity, and you hide behind your fans. But what would happen if your fans saw you naked?

Cole: Hell yeah! I want to find out!

Randyspeeps: What if they saw every inch of your body? What if they saw you the way they see me right now? There's nothing that's clouding their perception of me, other than my grapefruits. They see me as I am. No clothes. No girlfriend. No music. It's just me. A mic, and my grapefruits.

JBL: I see where he's going with this.

Randyspeeps: Slick, I have sources. I know people. I have evidence. The bra that was on top of the stage? That wasn't Lilly's. And the DVD, well, it wasn't of Lilly and I. I told you to watch, but you didn't. You refused. You ignored me like so many of these people have done for the last two months. You disrespected my warnings and now your deepest fears will haunt you. Slick, on Friday night Smackdown, these fans will finally get to see you the way they've seen me for 4 years. NAKED!

JR: Listen to this arena. It buzzing with mystery and intrigue. It reminds me of the great Bob Backlund and his cross face chicken wing.

JBL: That doesn't make any sense.

Randyspeeps: Ladies and Gentlemen. I did what I have done for 4 years. I have appeared in front of you naked. I've never hidden. I've never apologized. I'm an asshole and I know it. I'm egotistical and I embrace it. I'm naked every day of the week, every second of the day. But your precious Slick, he's clothed. Fully dressed. He takes showers with a raincoat and rain boots. He has sex with his girlfriend in a uni-tard, and worse, he appears in front of all you in a full body suit.

*Randyspeeps sits in the ring and crosses his legs. He make sure his grapefruits are appropriately placed.*

Randyspeeps: I'm Randyspeeps, and you just witnessed my Naked Manifesto. On Smackdown, I will do something that I don't want to do. I will strip another man down to his purest form. I will stop at nothing until Slick is naked. That is the only way for me to fulfill my destiny and defeat my biggest enemy in today's Roundtable.

*"Also Sprach Zarathustra" (Ric Flair's theme song) plays. Speeps exists the arena. Producers try to give him a towel, but he rejects it.*

JR: I have never witnessed anything like that ever.

JBL: I'm stunned. I don't know what to say.

Cole: I thought it was great. No one else could have done that and looked any better than Randyspeeps. He was perfect.

JR: We'll be back on Monday night Raw!

Edited on 09/24/2012 6:04pm

TwistofFate14

[17]Sep 24, 2012
    Twister Twitter wrote:
    I can't unsee that...#EyesBurning #Twistify

TwistofFate14

[18]Sep 24, 2012

*This takes place on RAW*

"The Don" by Nas hits and TwistofFate comes out. No flashy entrance, no pyro, no lights, just Twister walking down to the ring. He grabs a mic.

Twister: What a difference a year makes huh? This time last year, she was alive. This time last year, I was tag team champion. This time last year, I was allies with Lak & JandS and enemies with CPMan This time last year, I was TwistofFate. Now, she's gone. Now, I'm not a champion. Now, I'm allies with CPMan and enemies w/ Lak & JandS. Now, I'm the Twister. The first half of 2012 looked like it was going to bring the year of the Twister. a 3-month United States Championship reign led to the formation of the Young Gunners. It led to the Five Men that would lead the TWF to the future. Frieza is King of the Ring. Kreater & Gamer are tag team champions and are not going to be stopped soon. CPMan fought hard against Frieza in round one of King of the Ring and lost a valiant fight. Where does that leave me? Where does that leave the Twister? Where does that leave the River City Crippler? It leaves me out of sight of everyone else. I was supposed to be the leader of this great stable. I'm supposed to be the GWF Champion. I'm supposed to be on top. I'm supposed to be the best.

But I'm not. What went wrong?

I let people walk over me. I let CPMan take the United States Championship from me. I let them take away the title shot they was going to give me. I let Horns walk out of our SummerSlam match. I let JandS beat me in King of the Ring. You know what? No more Mr. Nice Guy. I was too damn arrogant, too cocky, too confident that I let myself slip. I let myself fall down to insecurity. It is the worst feeling ever.

I will not let that happen again.

Right here, right now. I am calling out one JandSman. I want your ass at Hell in a Cell. Twister vs JandS inside of the Cell! Get out here JandS!

"Clocks" hits and CPMan comes out.

CPMan: You're not the only one who's let people walk over him in this company. I agree with you Twist. We are going to take a stand. I want JandS inside of this cell too. Twister and CPMan vs JandS in a Hell in a Cell Handicap Match!

Twister: For once, you have a good idea. Let's make this official!

"My Time is Now" hits and Enlightened J gets into the ring.

Enlightened J: You think you guys can just make matches? You two come out here and say that you let me win at King of the Ring? I beat you fair and square. I'm not going to let you do it again. And now your little buddy wants in on this? Fine, one rule. I get a partner of my choosing. We make this a tag team Hell in a Cell.

*Twister and CPMan look at each other, and nod in agreement. Both men jump JandS and start beating him up when ALLPR0 runs out. AP jumps off the ropes and hits a Springboard Clothesline on Twist. AP clotheslines CPMan. Twist runs at AP when Kreater and Gamer run down. They both start beating on ALLPR0. Kreater hits the Dream Street on ALLPR0. Kreater gets AP up and Gamer hits a Spear on AP. Minzi & WrightTime run down to the ring and start taking out Kreater & Gamer. Minzi clothesine's Kreater when Gamer runs at her and hits a Spear. Gamer and WrightTime start trading punches when JandS gets Gamer up for the Attitude Adjustment. Twister kicks JandS in the stomach and JandS drops him. ALLPR0 runs at Twister but Twister moves out of the way and AP runs into a Dream Street. Twister goes behind JandS, but instead of going for the Twists & Turns, he locks JandS in a Full Nelson. JandS is struggling when Twister picks him up for a Full Nelson Bomb, but switches his grip and nails an Inverted DDT on JandS. Twister gets WrightTime up. CPMan runs off the ropes and hits a Clothesline from Hell onto WrightTime who lands back-first on Twister's knee, who spins her around and drops her with a Tornado Alley! Twister grabs a mic.*

Twister: Screw your tag team match! I WANT A WAR! WarGames! The Gunners vs JandS, ALLPR0, Minzi & WrightTime! TWISTIFY!

*The Gunners pose on the turnbuckle as "Loyalty" plays and RAW goes to commercial*

Edited on 09/26/2012 7:53pm

spideynerd3

[19]Sep 24, 2012
    • level: 29
    The following takes place on Monday Night Raw:

*Raw returns from commercial, and we see Cole and JR talking about whatever it is they are talking about. Suddenly, "Viva La Gloria (Little Girl)" by Green Day plays, as a man in a black wrestling mask with Purple around the each eye hole, and each eye hole themselves covered by yellow tented lenses. On the forehead of this mask is printed, "@WOTUGMSN3", making it known that this is Spideynerd. He is wearing a suit with the WOTU Championship around his waist, and a mic in his hand. Once he gets into the ring he takes a moment to look at the fans, and then begins to talk*

Spidey: Last night on twitter I said I would be here on Raw to address my future, even tweeting the hashtag, "I'm Back". But just what do I mean by that you ask? I'll get to that, first I have to address the mask, and the title. You see, you all know by now that I'm the General Manager of the WOTU, and while I try to be two different people between the two while using the same twitter account, some things happen in the WOTU that effect how I have to appear here. For example, this mask, during the Night of Champions build, a group calling themselves the Extremists attacked me and scarred my face. To prevent from scaring the kiddies watching this show, I'm wearing a protective mask under this mask, as well as this mask. Now obviously the TWF isn't kid friendly since Randyspeeps has vowed to promo naked later tonight... Leave it up to Speeps to do something so crazy, it will actually drive his fans away for his promo. But enough of that and back to what I was saying. There's also the matter of the WOTU Championship... Yes, I'm once again WOTU Champion. It wasn't my plan to still be WOTU Champion, because I wanted to lose the title at Night of Champions, but thanks to the attack on me, I couldn't defend my title.

*The fans start a "WOTU Sucks!" chant*

Spidey: Listen, I just had to get this out of the way guys, you can't blame me for explaining my appearance. Now, to what I meant when I tweeted the hashtag "I'm Back". Based on the response, many of you thought I was returning to the squared circle as a wrestler... And although I'm not ruling that out at this time, it isn't what I meant. What I meant was I'm back in the managing business, baby! Woo Woo Woo, You Know It!

*Spidey takes off his suit jacket, and then removes the WOTU Championship. He sets it down on the ring floor, then removes his tie and unbuttons his button up shirt to reveal a shirt that reads, "Spidey Industries Open for Business"*

Spidey: This is the dawn of Spidey Industries, I'm taking applications for serious wrestlers who want me to be at their side managing them to victory in their matches. Shoot me a text, leave me a voice mail, tweet to me, PM me on Facebook, talk to me in person, whatever the case may be, my door is always open to help out the next big thing, or even the current big thing.

*Spidey grabs the WOTU Championship and then slides out of the ring. He walks up to Cole and JR and hands them his card, that he pulls out of his pants pocket. Spidey then heads backstage, and the camera follows him. He starts walking past wrestlers, and hands them his card, after awhile the camera cuts else where*

Deadnight-Majin

[20]Sep 25, 2012

Deadnight Majin Twitter wrote:
    First Raw back on the @TVdotcomnetwork has been a blast, @Randyspeeps baring all, @TwistOfFate14 beating up women, and @WOTUGMSN3 coming out with his Twitter handle printed on his head! I hear Leonard will be out later to ruin the fun though #ratingsdrop

My promo will be up later tonight *SPOILER ALERT* big things will happen in it.