WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Hell in a Cell 2012 Roundtable Build Up Thread!

Deadnight-Majin

[21]Sep 25, 2012
    • level: 18

(ended up watching the Avengers, promo tomorrow!)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Randyspeeps

[22]Sep 25, 2012
    • level: 34
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Great movie. No one can blame your for that.

TwistofFate14

[23]Sep 25, 2012
    • level: 15
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

No they can not

Hurricane1123

[24]Sep 25, 2012
    TwistofFate14 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

No they can not

Cannot write promo at the current moment Frieza. I'd like to think it's because of the same reason as Deadnight!

thedude200512

[25]Sep 25, 2012
    • level: 20

Be back soon

Deadnight-Majin

[26]Sep 26, 2012

Hurricane1123 wrote:
    TwistofFate14 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

No they can not
    Cannot write promo at the current moment Frieza. I'd like to think it's because of the same reason as Deadnight!
    I'm pleased we are unanimous in the awesomeness of this film. If Yooperchild was still around here I imagine she would join us (her constant raving about it was pretty much what sold it to me).

JakeFrato

[27]Sep 26, 2012
    • level: 7
    Cpman Twitter wrote:
    Ah, WrightTime, dont you worry. I still like you. No matter how much I have to do to crush you in WarGames.

gamerguy456

[28]Sep 26, 2012
    • level: 3

will have a promo up tonight or tomorrow

TwistofFate14

[29]Sep 26, 2012
    OOC: Frato, I would change your sig lol.

TwistofFate14

[30]Sep 26, 2012
    Add WarGames Match
    The Young Gunners (minus Frieza) vs JandSman, Minzi, WrightTime & ???

JLe1223

[31]Sep 26, 2012
    Don't forget to add the 3 Stages of Hell match!

goldenagenick24

[32]Sep 26, 2012
    • level: 17

TWF-Official wrote:
    Goldenagenick has been released by the TWF. We wish him the best in his future endeavors.

Hurricane1123

[33]Sep 27, 2012
    For those of you having problems with the private messaging system, the whole thing seems to be unique to Google Chrome users. I know, the greatest web browser in the world can't open up private messages. It helps if you switch to another web browser like Firefox, or if you're really desperate, Internet Explorer.

TwistofFate14 wrote:
    Add WarGames Match
    The Young Gunners (minus Frieza) vs JandSman, Minzi, WrightTime & ???
    Kreater and Gamerguy are already participating in a tag team match. Are they cool with being added inside a WarGames? I have my reservations about making a War Games match as I feel like that's a definite big time match and should be used very sparingly. Granted we've never done one, but if my GM counterpart Jandsman approves to the match as well (seeing as how he's a participant) then I'll also approve the match.

Rules for War Games (according to Wikipedia):

"The WarGames match consists of two teams of either four or five men each facing off with each other in staggered entry format.

The match begins with one member of each team entering the cage. After five minutes, a member from one of the teams (usually determined by a coin toss) enters the cage, giving his team the temporary handicap advantage. After two minutes, a member from the other team enters the match to even the odds. Entrants alternate between teams every two minutes, giving the coin toss-winning team the temporary advantage in the numbers game before giving the other team the advantage with the freshest man and even odds.

Once all eight or ten men (depending on team size) have entered the cage, "the match beyond" begins. Both teams brawl in the cage for as long as it takes until a member of either team submits, surrenders, or is knocked unconscious. There are no pinfalls and no disqualifications."

I think from that logic, at the end of the match the person with the lowest score will lose for their team and the opposing team will be declared the winner. I still need to run this all by Jandsman to see if we can agree on the rules, but until then I'll need his confirmation, alongside Kreater and Gamer's, before the match is approved.

JLe1223 wrote:
    Don't forget to add the 3 Stages of Hell match!
    JLe vs. EFC 3 Stages of Hell has been CONFIRMED!!!

TwistofFate14

[34]Sep 27, 2012
    JandS was the one who gave me the idea for WarGames with those participants.

JLe1223

[35]Sep 27, 2012
    Hurricane1123 wrote:

I think from that logic, at the end of the match the person with the lowest score will lose for their team and the opposing team will be declared the winner. I still need to run this all by Jandsman to see if we can agree on the rules, but until then I'll need his confirmation, alongside Kreater and Gamer's, before the match is approved.

Just combine the scores from both teams. Whoever has the highest score wins, and in what order each participtant enters the cage is dependent on their score. (ex: Lowest goes first, highest goes last.)

Deadnight-Majin

[36]Sep 28, 2012

I think Hurricane's logic for scoring War Games is correct, the lowest scoring person should indeed lose their match for their team since that's basically how it happens in the real match. If the lowest scoring people tied, then that would be a double knockout in a real match, so you could go by the next lowest scoring person. More confusing than "the team with the highest score wins", but it makes more sense to stick to the genuine stipulation of this rare match as much as possible.

Deadnight-Majin

[37]Sep 28, 2012

My long awaited Raw promo!

Cole: What a night it's been here on the first Raw back on the TV.com network! We've had the chaos with the Young Gunners and Team JandSman, Spidey talking, GoldenAgeNick's release and naked Randyspeeps!

JBL: You've been getting way too excited about that last part Michael.

JR: Bah gawd it's been a real slobberknocker of a show so far.

Cole: Next up, Mercilex is coming out to address the GWF, sorry, TWF Universe!

*Mercilex make his entrance to no music. The cell is suspended high above the ring in order to hype the pay per view. *

JR: A sombre entrance from the former world champion.

JBL: He's got a lot to be sombre about JR, this man is a failure!

*Mercilex enters the ring. The crowd is chanting his name.*

Mercilex: Thank you, thank you. But I come out to you tonight, not as Mercilex, but as my true self, John Lawrence.

*The crowd quiet down.*

John: Last week, I failed to defeat Deadnight Majin for the world title. He beat me fair and square, one, two, three, right in the center of this ring. The next night, he came out here, and tore into me, not only as a character, but as a person. Normally I would have walked straight out and tore right back at him, but unfortunately, much of what he said rang true.

*The crowd are surprised*

John: Majin is right. He has broken me, mentally and physically, and he has proven that he is the better man between these ropes. I believe the time has come, for me to step aside from this business for a while.

*The crowd are shocked. The camera cuts between various shocked people.*

Cole: Wow!

JR: I did not see that one coming!

JBL: What a coward!

John: I'm sorry if anyone is upset by this, but I feel I need to find myself again. I'm far from the phenom I once was in this federation, and I feel that it would be a disservice to you people, my fans, to continue coming out here as anything else.

*Some of the crowd boo, some begin to cry.*

John: But there's one last thing I'd like to do before I depart. I want Deadnight Majin, the champion of this company, to come out here, and show us that he is a real man, the man that this company needs and deserves to represent it, to take my place.

*Silence for about ten seconds, then "Deathrider" hits. Majin enters alone, with his usual flamboyant, pyro filled entrance, holding his world title high above his head.*

JBL: That is how you make an entrance! What a star this guy is!

*Majin enters the ring and gets straight in John's face, still holding his title in the air. He reaches for a microphone.*

Majin: Leonard, Leonard, Leonard. I'm so touched that you called me out here tonight.

*John raises an eyebrow.*

Majin: Really, I am. Out of all the people in the back, I'm the only one that you, one of the true icons of this company, saw fit to join you in your goodbye ceremony. It means a lot to me.

*The crowd cheer.*

JR: A nice show of respect there from the champion.

Majin: Well, at least it would, if you were still an icon. Now you're just a mess.

*The crowd quickly turn on Majin.*

Cole: I saw that one coming!

JBL: Shut up!

Majin: Now I don't know why you wanted me out here, but I'm guessing that you're going to try and get me to give you some sort of respectful goodbye, to "put you over", as they say. Well you know what, Leonard? I find that pathetic. Y'know, you were starting to grow on me a few minutes ago when you were admitting how much of a failure you are, but then you call me out here to try and pull one over on the fans, to try and regain their respect as you run away from this business? How can you expect them to respect you when you no longer even respect yourself?!

*The crowd boo.*

John: Majin, you need to calm down. I asked you to come out here so -

Majin: It doesn't matter why you asked me to come out here! I'm the champion of this company, this is my show, I don't need to listen to your crap. You've failed yourself, your friends, your family, your girlfriend -

*A brief look of anger flies across John's face. Majin picks up on it.*

Majin: Oh, you don't like me talking about your girlfriend?

*John relaxes.*

John: I know your just trying to get to me Majin. You don't know a thing about my girlfriend.

Majin: Yeah, you're right, I don't. Except I sort of do. Hey Mia, why don't you come on out here?

*John looks shocked.*

JBL: Oh boy, it looks like Majin knows a bit more than Leonard realised!

JR: Don't you start with the Leonard baloney too Bradshaw.

JBL: Shut up!

*Sure enough, Mia Estrella enters. She looks nervous.*

John: Mia, what are you doing?! You don't need to come out here, I told you to stay in the back with Classic Ortonism!

Majin: Ha! You're still calling your crew that?

John: Shut up!

JBL: Hey, he's stealing my lines!

*Mia takes a microphone as she climbs the stairs into the ring.*

Mia: Sorry John, it's just...I think it's about time someone put this Majin in his place!

*The crowd pop. Mia resumes her nervousness after her outburst. John also looks apprehensive.*

Majin: Ok sweetie, let's hear it.

Mia: Well, you, Majin, you think you're so great, just because you come out here and win matches!

Majin: Well, that is sort of how we measure greatness around here.

Mia: And you think you're more of a man than John just because you beat him up all the time!

*John winces.*

Majin: That kind of does make me more of a man than him.

Mia: Well, I don't think so, John is a great, great man, and an egomaniac like you would never match up to him!

*Mia walks over to John and wraps her arms around his neck. She leans into kiss him -

- John crumbles to the mat as Mia removes her knee from his crotch.*

Cole: What the?!

JR: Bah gawd!

JBL: Ha! I think we know where this is going!

*Mia looks down at her fallen lover. All traces of nervousness disintegrate as a cruel smile creeps across her face. She strolls over to Majin, wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him deeply.*

JR: What a traitor!

Cole: What a break up!

JBL: What a show this is! Our champion has stolen Leonard's girl!

*The crowd boo heavily, some even throw trash in the ring. Majin breaks away from Mia in order to say a few words.*

Majin: I hope you enjoy retirement, Leonard.

*Majin and Mia exit the ring. John looks on, upset as they leave hand in hand. They stop again to kiss just before reaching the entrance ramp. John watches as their kiss goes on and on. His look of sadness turns to a grimace. He gets to his feet. He looks down, then pulls his head back. His eyes have rolled back, only the whites can be seen.*

Cole: Look at John!

JR: Are we seeing what I think we may be seeing?

*John's eyes roll forwards again. Majin and Mia are still kissing, oblivious. John raises his hands in the air then dramatically pulls them back down. The cell begins to lower.*

Cole: Oh my! The cell!

JR: Oh no...

*John charges towards the ropes.*

JBL: Majin, Mia, look out!

*John dives straight over the ropes. Mia manages to break away and dodge him at the last possible moment, but Majin isn't so lucky. John wipes him out.*

Cole: He just wiped him out!

*John lays into Majin with punch after punch, drawing blood almost immediately. Majin partially escapes, only to be thrown headfirst into the crowd barrier. John picks up the world title. Majin takes refuge next to the ring apron, then notices that the cell is descending. He desperately tries to escape, only to be hit in the face with his own title belt.*

Mia: No! Majin! John let him go you b******!

*John shoots a glare at Mia before continuing going after Majin. SkinsFan, Batista, Enervator and a now-fully clothed Randyspeeps run out from the back.*

Cole: Ortonism are here!

JBL: Backup has arrived!

*Ortonism are intercepted by John's "Classic Ortonism". The real Ortonism fight them off, but they're too late; the cell has fully descended. They join Mia at the side, screaming at John.*

JBL: This is insane! Our champion shouldn't have to deal with this!

JR: Majin has donned the proverbial crimson mask! John is beating him like a government mule!

*Majin is indeed covered in blood, as John repeatedly rams him face first into the cell wall, directly opposite Mia and Ortonism. John then stots his head off the the ring post before rolling him into the ring. He then retrieves a chair from below.*

JBL: Somebody stop this!

JR: This is too much!

*John enters the ring and beats on Majin with the chair. Shot after shot to his back. He lines up one massive shot to the face as the bloody champion struggles to his knees. Majin puts his hands up in surrender, begging John to relent.*

Cole: Show some mercy John!

*John drops the chair. Majin looks slightly relieved, thought it's hard to tell through all the blood.*

JR: Thank god for that.

JBL: Now someone arrest that man!

*Majin's relief is short lived, as John seizes him. He sets him up for the reverse tombstone, directly above the chair.*

JR: Oh no, not this way!

*John drops Majin headfirst onto the chair with the Chaos Theory. The commentators are silent with shock. Ortonism and Mia are in despair. The crowd are going wild. John gets to his feet and looks down at the battered Majin, as "CRU-LEX" chants reign in the air. A bell tolls and the lights go out. When they come back up, John is nowhere to be seen.*

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen...CRULEX IS BACK!

*The camera zooms out, and Raw goes off air.*

JLe1223

[38]Sep 28, 2012
    JLe Facebook wrote:

WrightTime, apparantly you didn't take my offer on Smackdown. Well you didn't even bother to show up at all! So my descion is..... to extend my time limit. I've decided to ease up a bit, you're too alluring for me to reject you so soon. Please Wright decide ASAP!

JLe1223

[39]Sep 28, 2012

This happens on NXT

(JLe enters the ring wearing a Calvin Klein Two button wool mohair and silk suit with a cotton shirt with a Hugo Boss silk pocket square in his front jacket pocket. The United States championship rests on JLe's shoulder while he calls for a mic. The Technician comes in the ring, hands JLe a mic and gets shooed away by the U.S champion. JLe is about to speak but can't because of the sound of boos from the crowd. After about 30 seconds, the boos subside and JLe begins talking.)

JLe: Have some respect for your United States Champion! You should be thankful that a wrestler of my caliber is even gracing this second ��" string brand!

(The entire arena rumbles with boos.)

JLe: Now to business: Ever since my announcement that the stipulation for my match is a 3 stages of Hell match. I've been flooded by Facebook post after Facebook post asking me: why a 3 Stages of Hell match? Why couldn't you just simply face efc in a Hell in a Cell match? Well folks my answer to you that of course if I said to you that our match is a Hell in a Cell it will be too predictable. I like to mix things up a little, try new stipulations. I admit though that a year ago I said that I detested matches that require you to take a screwdriver and jam it into someone's eyeball so deep that the screwdriver punctures the brain. But I decided to keep an open mind, explore new ways of inflicting pain to your opponents. For Jeremy Lin I mean efc sorry can get mix them up sometimes! He deserves the beatdown I'm going to give him come Hell in a Cell. Efc is a fake, a phony, unworthy of a true champion! Folks, don't get your hopes up into seeing another Hell in a Cell match, because we won't get that far. Efc will be broken down! A shell of his already pathetic self! My reign will continue after Hell in a Cell, as my goal is to become the greatest United States Champion!

(The crowd boos and You can hate me now plays as JLe leaves while the camera fades.)

Frieza4226

[40]Sep 28, 2012
    • level: 4

OOC: Sorry for being missing in action, Hurricane. I forgot my password for my Tv.com account and made a new one, but then my new one gave me fits and I remembered my old one. Long story short, I'm back, so you best prepare, human.

Yatsu ga kuru! Jigoku sarasu! Osoikuru! Yume mo kooru!

*The crowd of Monday Night Raw goes silent as the cold chant hits, beginning "Only a Chilling Elegy" which signals the return to the TWF of Lord Frieza! Some fans cheer the return, others remember to boo the evil alien. Frieza floats up from the stage in a hovercar, as Jeice stands next to Lillian Garcia.*

Lillian: Ladies and Gentlemen, introducting Lord Frieza's personal ring announcer, Jeice!

Jeice: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the the TWF, the Lord of the universe, the essence of excellenceand your next King of the Ring, Lord Frieza!

*Frieza chuckles to himself and steps out of the hovercar, stepping into the ring. The rest of the Ginyu Force joins Frieza in the ring and form a line behind him as he takes a mic.*

Frieza: The TWF has been missing something for quite some time. What could that possibly be? Oh, that's right, the future of the Roundtable as we know it, Lord Frieza! Ahaha, you see, while I enjoyed my time in the GWF..........the King......has come.......home.

*The fans cheer the return to the TWF, but the boos start flooding in as Frieza continues his taunts.*

Frieza: And who is my first opponent as I return? Why, none other than one of the two men who brought me here in the first place. Hurricane Del Oro. The old King of the Ring. Hurricane Del Oro, you are without a doubt a Hall of Famer and the man with the golden mansion.But so what? I have entire planets under my command. That is roughly ten golden mansions. You have parties. I have world wide parades in my honor. You call yourself a King. I truly am royalty! You Hurricane, are nothing more than a pretender. A peasent living under my reign.

*The fans have a hard time deciding on how to react, with their boos growing louder because of Hurricane and Frieza both. Frieza drinks it in and folds his arms.*

Frieza: You disagree? Then do my a favor and try to show up next week to say so to my face. I do not say that asa threat. I say that because I plan to be a great King. And as a great King, it is my duty to allow the peasents to talk before I execute them. A common curtesy. Hurricane,what I said in the GWF is true here. I am the new Legend Killer. I have killed off JandSman.GoldenAgeNick. Slick. And I am the most powerful member of the YoungGunners. The Enforcer of thegreatestgroup since......Insurrextion. Heh, Hurricane, you are the next Legend that I obviserate. And you are just the start.Be warned, members of the TWF. I am done with chump change. I am beyond Tag Teams and Light Heavyweights. My road to the big leagues have already begun and it is only a matter of time before I rule what is rightfully mine.

*"Only a Chilling Elegy" plays Frieza off as he lets out a "Ja! Ja! Ja!" laugh to mock Hurricane and he heads backstage with the Ginyu Force in tow.*